Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/25/15 Egypt Cracks!
Trending: cracked egypt final fri chuckle seriously lucky mass forth dancing orientation request adult night vivid air luck view entry wave failure usually last america worked works deceased unable struggled baby remains ghost jacket concerned holding chase present entering comeback boat
Waning: lady dawn days follow mum meaning star mall naked kill wars movie gonna knife crying failed lucidity upstairs familiar flew acting perfect children train threw job cool showed thank yeah flow lead journey mon village

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Humdinger today, but I have to leave in a couple of minutes. I’ll be looking at the run tonight. Egypt is going to Crack? Hmmmm! And don’t gloss over the ENTRY WAVE!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

With all we have heard about the Planned Parenthood doctors' harvesting and selling of aborted infant body parts in the last few days, I see "deceased unable struggled baby remains ghost" and knife crying perfect children" crying out to me about the horrible state of our culture and its values. Our collective state of mind has sunk to a new low. God help us.
ghost jacket The emperor's new clothes?
Normally, not much attention is paid to Egypt. I think the run is telling us to watch Egypt.

There was a tourist boat crash on the Nile on the 22nd; a trial run on the second Suez canal today, the 25th; Egypt said on Saturday it had extended by three months a state of emergency imposed on parts of Northern Sinai in October after Islamist militants stepped up attacks in the peninsula bordering Israel, Gaza and the Suez Canal; and Egypt's military struggles to quell growing ISIS-linked insurgency.

night vivid air luck view entry wave failure usually last america worked

I'm thinking that there will be something in the news over the next little while pertaining to an American intervention/aid/assistance to Egypt of some sort.
Sam: "Our collective state of mind has sunk to a new low." I think we're reaching new lows (mainly orchestrated by our puppeteers), while also achieving new highs (have to really dig for these, though, because the puppeteers don't like acknowledging real change.)

Sherriann: "I think the run is telling us to watch Egypt." 100% agree!

DLP: "ghost jacket The emperor's new clothes?" Based on all the discussions I'm having lately with new people, I think we do live in a real-world version of Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fable. WILL IT END THE SAME?
Quote:"ghost jacket The emperor's new clothes?" Based on all the discussions I'm having lately with new people, I think we do live in a real-world version of Hans Christian Andersen's beloved fable. WILL IT END THE SAME?

Considering that many shamans around the world teach that we're dreaming our world into being, that we live in a dream/nightmare of our own collective making, it's not difficult to "see" that what is considered reality is really an illusion. So it's entirely possible that as people "wake up" from the dream/nightmare, they begin to see and understand that the emperor truly is naked.
I'm just now getting caught up on what Sam commented on earlier. Planned Parenthood is definitely front and center in the collective psyche. The latest is that babies are being born fully intact and left to die.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/31/is-pl...ft-to-die/

This run's Lingo:  deceased unable struggled baby remains ghost and  naked kill .... knife crying ..... perfect children

But also consider 7/30 lingo: crying baby properly enjoy current lead hill gun shoot (i.e., Kill) giving kept dressed nice kill minutes edge pregnant journey
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...light=baby

#CameTrue
cracked egypt final
Perhaps this is what was meant by cracked egypt final.
Egypt has opened a major expansion of the Suez Canal, which deepens the main waterway and provides ships with a 35km (22 mile) channel parallel to it.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33800076