Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/29/15 The September Shift!
Trending: reflection scary mysterious umbrella congratulations pew tennis pair miss early originally september date congrats meditating cousin shows seed cup current clearly interesting shaped perhaps shifts nice july logo cartoon hanging fragment neighborhood imagery primary mentally data sequence directly hill dinner
Waning: giving progress yesterday river learning king nights awesome party intense hours bear note church hiding dancing mon thanks difficult bathroom wild shared climb exam sea fail detailed journey lead request indeed yep fri semi cough

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I think this run is mostly about September. If that is true, then it looks almost as if both good and bad events are coming….

reflection scary mysterious umbrella congratulations: Umbrella would be the veil or the quarantine around Earth. The reflection that we project onto it is scary, OR the events happening around the same time as when the veil comes down will look very frightening.

miss early originally september date congrats meditating cousin shows seed cup current clearly interesting shaped perhaps shifts nice: This is about the big shift. Notice that the bot tells us we missed this date early on. Some say Sept 23rd and some say Sep 28th. Will either be correct?

logo cartoon hanging fragment neighborhood imagery primary mentally data sequence directly hill dinner: I’m seeing something like the cartoon shootings happening on ‘the Hill’ (i.e., Congress), or perhaps a fundraising event for Hillary’s campaign.

learning king nights awesome party intense hours: Can’t wait to learn more about what this is pointing to.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

US OPEN TENNIS
congratulations pew tennis pair miss early originally september date congrats - This appears to be about  ladies doubles tennis, likely The US Open. The US OPEN begins August 31st and ends mid September.
congrats meditating cousin shows seed cup - Still talking about the US Open.  Perhaps cousins win the Championship doubles title. ( maybe sisters/brothers).  Maria and Daria Sharapova are cousins and both play tennis.  If this is like the US Women's Soccer meme, look for the botrun to give us more information, though what has already appeared here today actually a lot.
I read the title as "The September Sh*t" and thought, "Wow, that's getting right to the bottom line!"

Then I read the title again. Made more sense the second time. But I still think my interpretation is correct, too. Big Grin
... then it looks almost as if both good and bad events are coming….

Yes but would probably depend on individual perspective. The downfall of the 1% in the many possible ways may not be a good thing to many. Then there is the idea that something good can always be found in something bad, even if it's a tiny good thing.

miss early originally September date

Supposedly the timeline was shifted a few years in that what was to happen was put off until now.

http://enchantedinfinity.com/2015/07/28/...a-upgrade/
king nights awesome party- intense hours bear note
Millions of Russians took out loans during the economic boom years, but now they face crippling debts and the law is not on their side.
After the good years many Russians are now getting a harsh lesson in capitalism - and inadequate regulations mean there is nothing to soften the blow.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33717488
Yeah, just so funny how pervasive and powerful our programming is. We are programmed to believe that capitalism is 'good,' and anything else is 'bad.' EVERY mode of monetary architecture has it's share of flaws, especially with fractional reserve banking, debt-as-money, and a private central bank playing the part of the fox (who's guarding the henhouse).
Is Our Universe a Fake?
Robert Lawrence Kuhn, creator and host, "Closer To Truth" | July 31, 2015 06:00pm ET

" How could people know?
If people are in a whole-world simulation, how could they know it? Brin suggests a "back door" in the simulation program that would enable the alleged programmers to control people (much like countries accuse each other of installing "back doors" in code to conduct espionage)."

http://www.space.com/30124-is-our-universe-a-fake.html

"If we are living in a simulation, then everything is software, including every atom in our bodies," Brin said, "and there may be 'back doors' that the programmers left ajar."
September Shift = our simulation software gets upgraded (??)

esholars: I had a fun time hypothesizing with the interviewees in your link. Thanks for posting!
#cametrue
(07-29-2015, 03:53 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: US OPEN TENNIS
congratulations pew tennis pair miss early originally september date congrats - This appears to be about  ladies doubles tennis, likely The US Open. The US OPEN begins August 31st and ends mid September.
congrats meditating cousin shows seed cup - Still talking about the US Open.  Perhaps cousins win the Championship doubles title. ( maybe sisters/brothers).  Maria and Daria Sharapova are cousins and both play tennis.  If this is like the US Women's Soccer meme, look for the botrun to give us more information, though what has already appeared here today actually a lot.

Well, It was a nearly spot on prediction.
congratulations pew tennis pair miss
The Williams sisters will Face each other at the US Open.
The Botrun predicted this, the pair was in fact sisters, not doubles, and cousin is really sister.
http://www.usnews.com/news/sports/articl...ace-serena