Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/18/17 Batman and Robin: Planet Block
Trending: batman robin orientation shower tracks escaping strangely planet block cliff bat animals tornado bats vague chose easier august finger goes period scene awake south threat backyard north teeth joker doctor
Waning: child dog sex hours husband touch practice sub crying hands telling number shop buy sad knight raven era fri days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This is the second day in a row with Batman and Robin at the top. Notice that the two words flipped, but the presence of both for two days in a row is significant. What if the dynamic duo is supposed to represent the sun and the moon? Notice the words “Strangely planet block.” Folks, we’re talking about the coming eclipse!

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Interesting observation Eric.  you may have something there.
I also find it interesting that we also have joker, and bat and bats listed.  I am not sure what that all means but they are at least linked in some way. Look for bat news perhaps.
Also, notice  scene awake south threat backyard north teeth joker doctor.  Teeth tends to indicate an earthquake or natural disaster.  We have tornado listed so perhaps a tornado is coming, maybe in the south, and something different, earthquake/volcano in the north, like Alaska.
Sad knight raven era could be seems to be speaking of good vs evil with evil taking the lead right now.
Eric? Who's Eric?

Joker could even be related to batman, robin since the Joker is one of Batman's arch enemies. Put Batman with the bat references, too, since the character is associated with bats.

Something that just occurred to me: Sad knight raven era Batman is often called "the Dark Knight." One of the movies made of the character was titled "The Dark Knight."

Not sure what the significance of this could be, but it comes on the heels of the Superman reference from a few days ago.