Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/19/16 Sexy Melissa grows Wings
Trending: jumps fixing overflow sexy adventure wings melissa epic mantra wonder glowing considering yesterday times soul engage calling hanging enjoy stability tree phase afternoon fri threw sleep spinning smaller dream potion
Waning: basic focusing joke cat party days castle today team gravity competition climbing final attempt lesson witch mon rushing magic rock

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Jumps fixing overflow could be directed to me, kids. I spent time this morning dealing with toilet-related issues. It didn't overflow but that's because I got to it fast enough. Big Grin
In other words, you jumped on it. Big Grin
(08-19-2016, 01:10 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Jumps fixing overflow could be directed to me, kids. I spent time this morning dealing with toilet-related issues. It didn't overflow but that's because I got to it fast enough. Big Grin
But quite the opposite of SEXY ADVENTURE. LOL Big Grin
Ok...your toilet situation is the botrun for today 8-20.
(08-19-2016, 01:10 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Jumps fixing overflow could be directed to me, kids. I spent time this morning dealing with toilet-related issues. It didn't overflow but that's because I got to it fast enough. Big Grin
(08-20-2016, 01:37 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Ok...your toilet situation is the botrun for today 8-20.

You mean TOILET AWESOME CHASED OVERFLOW? Wow, DLP, once ok, but two days in a row? Must've been a pretty comical save. Big Grin
(08-20-2016, 04:08 PM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 01:37 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Ok...your toilet situation is the botrun for today 8-20.

You mean TOILET AWESOME CHASED OVERFLOW? Wow, DLP, once ok, but two days in a row? Must've been a pretty comical save. Big Grin

You have no idea how comical. Let's just say when I discovered the cause of the problem I had a definite "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
Yup, Melissa Bishop's 800m race went into the toilet. *L*

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ega...-1.3729847