Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/7/16 Martial Law
Trending: armored gear assorted fancy humans dangerous bullets teaching fortune missing stories wander should well shouted entry than there snake three picnic strength other sight faded fun avoid down interact sat
Waning: crowd pregnant story signs yes shoot july demon died wed extreme plane sound kick sleepy hook oil team shabby works

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Martial Law folks. What else can we interpret from Armored gear, Dangerous bullets teaching, Fortune missing, and most of all….SHOUTED ENTRY. The big question now is: When?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Wow. I agree with your assessment.

Will it happen before the election?
Matches my cross refrences on yeaterdays data read of a bank heist or stock exchange in New York . Mostly because of the zero stars, stolen fire, Olympic's, matching torches for the statue of liberty and the Olympics and a few other cross refrenced indicators that i have found outside of the data read accross the lfe grid that point to that.. 

Bullets are not necessarily real bullets. They may refrence bullet points in a presentation... or demonstration. 

That or i am reading the trajectory of the bots before they present their data.

Which has happened before.

It was Posted on yesterdays data read.
July demon died grabbed my attention. What July demon died? Is it a metaphorical demon or an actual demon?
GOOD GRIEF!  Once again a TON of info here and not much is good.

Pregnant is jumping out at me (well, a lot is jumping out, but I will start here).
Pregnant- I am thinking of the not so obvious definitions of the word pregnant.
1.rich in significance or implication   (think pregnant pause )
2. having possibilities of development or consequence :  involving important issues :  momentous  
Both of those definitions would work with something of great significance occurring.  
It might also mean that a plan currently  brewing is about to hatch.

shoot  july demon died- has the July demon died or are we going to see more July type demon caused death (Nice/Dallas Shooting)?
extreme plane- plane involved terrorism on a large scale or a with a large plane.
snake 3- 3 terror/evil actions/events on the horizon
armored gear assorted fancy humans dangerous bullets- sound like riots/protests turning violent.  Fancy humans might be a wealthy neighborhood. Perhaps a star studied event needs major safeguarding.
avoid down interact sat-avoid downtown on Saturday, possible because of riots/terror.
teaching fortune missing stories- More stories about Trump University unfold?
(08-07-2016, 09:12 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: armored gear assorted fancy humans dangerous bullets teaching fortune missing stories wander should well shouted entry than there snake three picnic strength other sight faded fun avoid down interact sat
Waning: crowd pregnant story signs yes shoot july demon died wed extreme plane sound kick sleepy hook oil team shabby works

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Martial Law folks. What else can we interpret from Armored gear, Dangerous bullets teaching, Fortune missing, and most of all….SHOUTED ENTRY. The big question now is: When?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Assorted Fancy Humans means olympics or some of the rich folk that gather at such things.

It's an easy thing to peg the olympics as a terror target. And maybe that's because it is.
Get this, everyone....

This is absolutely amazing how the bot run was seeing the same thing as the remote viewers with what appears to be the same timeframes! Once I get a chance to finally watch this entire youtube video, I may need to put out a Red Alert message to our subscribers. For those who listened to my interview on "Best Years in Life" radio show, it seems as though dreamland is matching up just about lock-step with what the remote viewers are seeing. Please let me know if I'm off base for those who will watch this video before I can watch it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ&feature=youtu.be
Very interesting video. I think there are a few different recent runs which match what they were discussing. Fireball appears many times. consider the trending 8-11-16 run.
Trending: chop unstable imaginary fail matrix nightmare goal dream fireball decent miss forget upset stream hear wed scary disappointed view annoying forgot shaped wonder decide cake parked drawing another staring sleep
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...t=fireball
The way the video link was presented was misleading to me and my association with the bot runs. They presented it as an event which will cause martial law and get the presidential campaign halted. This particular run has little to do with what the remote viewers saw but is specifically confirming the possible results or aftereffects. Thanks for the link, Twice. The fireball run just happens to be in the same timeframe....just 4 days after this one.
Have a peek at the calendar......
(08-19-2016, 10:43 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Have a peek at the calendar......

You mean the calendar here on the site, the one most of tend to forget even exists, not the one hanging on the wall, right? Big Grin
(08-19-2016, 01:13 PM)ThePaladin Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 10:43 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Have a peek at the calendar......

You mean the calendar here on the site, the one most of tend to forget even exists, not the one hanging on the wall,  right? Big Grin

Right you are.... *L*
I only watched the first guy, and got part way thru the second, but it seems like a singular event. Not necessarily one that would initiate martial law.

We keep seeing a water meme here too, which I didn't get from either of these guys...

But the water meme, if large enough, could institute martial law. And Fall or October keeps coming up here, not August.
This just in....October 1st is the rumor now for Martial Law... https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016...tober-1st/

I calculated 6 weeks tacked onto this bot run date (8/7/16) and the answer is: 9/18/16. Pretty close to the October 1st rumor.
I believe we could likely have water. We have HUGE water in LA and if there is more rain, it will get worse.
Water could be going somewhere else as well.
(08-19-2016, 06:19 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I only watched the first guy, and got part way thru the second, but it seems like a singular event. Not necessarily one that would initiate martial law.

We keep seeing a water meme here too, which I didn't get from either of these guys...

But the water meme, if large enough, could institute martial law. And Fall or October keeps coming up here, not August.
(08-07-2016, 09:12 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: armored gear assorted fancy humans dangerous bullets teaching fortune missing stories wander should well shouted entry than there snake three picnic strength other sight faded fun avoid down interact sat

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

This to me sounds like a violent "dangerous" armored car robbery at a "fancy" high end retail store with bullets flying and taking place in the evening, "faded sun" with a "fortune missing" stolen and people either hitting the ground, "down" or being shot. "Shouted" could be the robbers telling everybody to lie "down".
I live in S. LA. Every day this week driving to and from work, I drive by flooded property and homes. I have relatives that were flooded out. I am so thankful that I live in an area that did not flood. I wasn't able to leave my town or neighborhood, but at least I could get to my corner grocery store and felt thankful for that. This weekend I will go to the cemetery in a town that flooded bad and ck on grave sites of relatives and pray they are ok.

(08-19-2016, 11:03 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I believe we could likely have water.  We have HUGE water in LA and if there is more rain, it will get worse.
(08-19-2016, 06:19 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I only watched the first guy, and got part way thru the second, but it seems like a singular event. Not necessarily one that would initiate martial law.

Julie, that is a thoughtful ting to do. I am thankful you were not personally flooded out of your home. May your relatives and others find strength and hope.
(08-20-2016, 05:42 AM)Julie Wrote: I live in S. LA. Every day this week driving to and from work, I drive by flooded property and homes. I have relatives that were flooded out. I am so thankful that I live in an area that did not flood. I wasn't able to leave my town or neighborhood, but at least I could get to my corner grocery store and felt thankful for that. This weekend I will go to the cemetery in a town that flood bad and ck on grave sites of relatives and pray they are ok.

(08-19-2016, 11:03 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I believe we could likely have water.  We have HUGE water in LA and if there is more rain, it will get worse.