Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/26/16 Lame Sun in Africa
Trending: attraction lame sun africa palm finger gym hours request park hot september named flat yesterday toy could age forgotten nose wear angry ends com spirit turning security tonight thin dream
Waning: usually ride already fly hard today between recall playing green brother phone table magic bathroom took space days party computer

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

nose wear angry ends com spirit turning security tonight thin dream

Can't help thinking about the Trump/Clinton thingy tonight where 'com' means 'with' or 'together' (together with) or 'in association' (with). Is something pertaining to 'nose wear angry' going to end up happening tonight to the 'spirit' of the nation, 'turning security' into a 'thin dream'?
I was thinking of the debate tonight as well, though I wasn't able to to put it together as you just did. I was thinking maybe nose was a reference to Pinocchio.I like your thinking better.

Sometimes the our dreambot run speaks very poetically.  While this is day residue, the way the words are put together makes me smile and shake my head in wonder.
recall playing green brother- Arnold Palmer died yesterday at the age of 87.
reclal playing green brother

That's a good catch! :-)
Just a note:

Clinton, the democratic nominee for president, and Trump, the republican nominee, will take to a stage at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York at 9 p.m. ET Monday and face each other and moderator Lester Holt for 90 minutes, without commercial interruption.
nose wear angry ends com spirit turning security tonight thin dream

Well, nothing specific happened but 'nose wear' could refer to Trump's breathing and 'angry ends' could refer to his obviously getting angry but toning it down. The spirit of the debate seemed to turn the security of the nation into a 'thin dream' as in same-old promises that never happen from Hillary and Donald trumping his lack of confidence in US governance with little thought of the people. Eyeing all of this from Canada, neither one has yet to inspire my confidence.

Did the dreamers peg it? I think so.....
As always, well done Sherriann!