Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dream of an Ending (cw: body horror, miscarriage)
Exclamation 
I dreamed this morning that I was in an empty bathtub and apparently having a miscarriage...but I wasn't upset by anything that was happening. What came out of me looked like body-horror, but only disgusted me after I woke up. It was an assortment of fetal parts (particularly prominent were arms) that must have belonged to dozens of individual fetuses; but nothing that could be positively identified as a baby...and I felt no love lost. I threw everything in a trashcan beside me, and thereafter it disappeared. I was relieved that it was over, and went about my day uninhibited.

It seemed, in the dream, that I expected all of this to happen and was prepared. I read that a miscarriage symbolizes a loss or an end, and the fact that I expelled a bunch of nonsense to which I had no attachment and took the whole process in stride, means the end of something that needs to end...the end of a bunch of rubbish (as, indeed, I threw the fetal parts in the trash.) 

What do you think? There is an ending I have been anticipating, that I'm not willing to discuss here, but has been indicated to me in other dreams and signs...I really hope that's what this is about...
Hello (Oo...GhostByte...oO)

When I have those types of traumatising nightmares (from a males perspective and concerns) it's usually preparing my psyche for hard times ahead.
(01-07-2019, 09:56 AM)DreamerOracle Wrote: Hello (Oo...GhostByte...oO)

When I have those types of traumatising nightmares (from a males perspective and concerns) it's usually preparing my psyche for hard times ahead.

It wasn't traumatizing. It was reassuring...and it didn't feel like a nightmare.