Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A LOOK AT MARCH?
I love to change up my signature, and try to find positive ones that resonate. This one really struck a cord with me!
Wow!
Powerful dream and look at the feedback.
Dreams are personal. I will not step in on this.
However with the comments on sleeping behavior etc i ask the question:

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. EVERYONE I KNOW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS, SEEM TO BE LITHLESS. SLEEPING TO MUCH, NAPPING DAILY WHEN NAPPING NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE,AND WORST OF ALL, A LACK OF INTEREST IN THOSE THINGS PREVIOUSLY ENJOYABLE. TAKE YOUR PICK; CHEMTRAILS, HAARP, INTENTIONAL DANGEROUS FOOD ADDITIVES, GMO CROPS, MEDICINE, THE GENERAL DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA AND PUTTING PEOPLE IN A POSITION OF SUBSERVENCY. IT'S ALL PART OF THE END GAME (FROM A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. ME)

Has anyone heard of the "Lily Wave"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Lilly

There is 'talk' of use of his electronic Lily wave in the new SMART meters connected to the new energy saver appliances that emit an undetectable pulse to alter behavior
just before an 'event'. (no, not like barking dogs. hmmm good metaphor though)
Take your pick on what that could be. Seems to me it is a desensitization
mechanism, or perhaps crowd control. Take your pick again.

What that has to do with the dream is unimportant or not connected. this is just an FYI.
(02-28-2016, 10:50 PM)*AD Wrote: Wow!
Powerful dream and look at the feedback.
Dreams are personal. I will not step in on this.
However with the comments on sleeping behavior etc i ask the question:

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. EVERYONE I KNOW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS, SEEM TO BE LITHLESS. SLEEPING TO MUCH, NAPPING DAILY WHEN NAPPING NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE,AND WORST OF ALL, A LACK OF INTEREST IN THOSE THINGS PREVIOUSLY ENJOYABLE. TAKE YOUR PICK; CHEMTRAILS, HAARP, INTENTIONAL DANGEROUS FOOD ADDITIVES, GMO CROPS, MEDICINE, THE GENERAL DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA AND PUTTING PEOPLE IN A POSITION OF SUBSERVENCY. IT'S ALL PART OF THE END GAME (FROM A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. ME)

Has anyone heard of the "Lily Wave"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Lilly

There is 'talk' of use of his electronic  Lily wave in the new SMART meters connected to the new energy saver appliances that emit an undetectable pulse to alter behavior
just before an 'event'. (no, not like barking dogs. hmmm good metaphor though)
Take your pick on what that could be. Seems to me it is a desensitization
mechanism, or perhaps crowd control. Take your pick again.

What that has to do with the dream is unimportant or not connected. this is just an FYI.

I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE LILY WAVE, BUT I HAVE HEARD OF SMART METER EMISSIONS. NOTHING SURPRISES ME THESE DAYS AS I FEEL THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING A SLOW-KILL ON ALL OF US IN SO MANY WAYS THAT THEY ARE INNUMERABLE. IF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES ARE CORRECT, WE ARE ALL IN FOR A LONG HARD RIDE.