Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Pun to Start Your Day!
Tongue 
You are either going to LOVE or HATE this. I don't think there is any in-between!  Tongue

*Dorky Laugh*
Thank you Smile
LOL I love it! I walked past gummy bears a few hours ago in the store. I wanted them. Have not had 'em in years. Nope, didn't treat myself to any.
Tongue 
(05-04-2016, 08:35 PM)Nanny Wrote: LOL I love it! I walked past gummy bears a few hours ago in the store. I wanted them. Have not had 'em in years. Nope, didn't treat myself to any.

Lol~

This actually reminded me of something! I don't know what your sense of humor is exactly (sometimes I get in a Monty Python kind of mood), but since I am such a good friend and hate to think of you suffering all gummybear-less and all, I might have a little something that will kill your craving while giving you a good laugh.  Tongue

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy...ummy+bears

Brace yourself, then scroll down and read the comments IF YOU DARE. I think  Allen Greenlund said it best when he said he was pretty sure the reviews are better than the actual product.
Hahahaha good ones! (My sense-of-humor is dry and brutal or just literal enough to be funny. My sense that appreciates others' humor runs the gamut as widely as my love for almost all music except rap.) Digg'in that you presented these.

I in fact have got to email this link to our daughters because they dig gummies and I know they like that brand.

I wonder if the natural grocery store has a healthnut brand of the things. Must make mental note to check. Oh, and are there chocolate-coated gummies? That would be a pleasure two-fer, fer sher. Big Grin (burp)
Big Grin 
Nanny!

I'm so excited right now I am about to explode... because there ARE chocolate covered gummy bears and you won't believe what they are called...

http://itsugar.com/it-sugar-chocolate-co...bears.html
LOLLLL no, oh no they did NOT! bwahahaha........