Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A MESSAGE FROM WW2 FALLEN SOLDIERS FOR EVERYONE TODAY
Hello Dream Center Members:
This morning I had a strange one, its a message... to be spread wide by you to everyone in an effort to reach as many as possible, especially those in leadership. This is my part of that process.

The message as given and the scenario therein.

I was stood in a battle-torn building facing a door, bodies of the fallen and flags lay outside the door broken and burning. Either side of the door were many soldiers, Americans, British, Russian too many to discern... ALL soldiers from all sides of the war. The American soldier closest to the door (he was holding a Thompson) turned to me to give his message for everyone alive today and the hope is that everyone spreads this far and wide, especially to your leaders.

"IT'S A DISGRACE, A SHAME TO WHAT WE DID"... "THIS IS NOT WHAT WE DIED FOR."

As I said I cannot put my own thought into it, this is their message to the people today.
This so gave e Spirit chills! Thank you for posting.
Wow. Thanks for posting!
I am glad you posted Dream Oracle!
This was directed to the world correct? Not a specific nation?
A powerful message and timely!
Interesting, Two WW2 movies are up for Oscars tonight. I saw them both, Dunkirk and Darkest Hour. Both were very well done.
My Great Uncle was a WW2 vet and still going strong at 104. Each time I visit with him I am honored and reminded again how great his ( and their) service was to, well, the world.
(03-04-2018, 03:22 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I am glad you posted Dream Oracle!  
This was directed to the world correct?  Not a specific nation?
A powerful message and timely!
Interesting, Two  WW2 movies are up for Oscars tonight. I saw them both, Dunkirk and Darkest Hour.  Both were very well done.
My Great Uncle was a WW2 vet and still going strong at 104.  Each time I visit with him I am honoured and reminded again how great his ( and their) service was to, well, the world.

Thank you for commenting, yes it was indeed meant for the world... The main flag within the door on the ground was the Nazi flag, warning against the current rise of fascism. The time this happened though I was thinking about the tragedies of school shootings, Trump, Putin the Deaths of the homeless and sick here in the UK, a lot of things really but that's when I drifted into a precognitive state(conscious sleep) and the above 3-second scenario occurred.

p.s 3 seconds in the waking world is 15 seconds in the dream state, I timed it once. Wife with a watch and me counting into state... I got to 15 and woke myself up, 3 seconds had passed on the watch. That for those interested in that kind of detail.
Wow. For all of them to join their energy to pass along a message is, well, just wow.

An uncle, my mother's oldest brother whom I never met, was killed in Italy during WWII. He's buried there and one of my bucket list dreams is to go to Italy simply to lay flowers on his grave.
This song is nominated for an Oscar tonight and seems to fit this theme. It is from the movie Mudbound, taking place during WW2 and post WW2. It is a beautiful song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2ht5aF...e=youtu.be

DLP, my great uncle served in Italy.
Dreameroracle, sorry I wrote your name wrong above.