Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Very Old Vision Returns Repeatedly Recently
This is a strange one of my own experience that I considered heavily NOT to post, but due to a couple of conversations going on at NDC (that I am part of), and a convoluted re-emergence of it lately, I will submit it for everyone.

In late August 1977, I was a teen out mowing the yard at my late-mother's house. An old walk-behind mower (Briggs-and-Stratton engine), temperature was maybe 85F, had been hot earlier, and I had waited until around 5PM to mow hoping for a little heat relief. I am maybe 2/3rds done with the front yard, and suddenly I entered into almost a trance while walking. The sky turned golden, and I heard a voice in my head. I felt drawn to look to the West (behind the house) and saw the sunset like it had never appeared before. It was golden with visible radiating rays coming off it, almost like some 'feel-good' painting of the day (you have to be an old hippie to fully understand that one).

I had stopped, mower running, but I couldn't hear it. I was in a total trance standing there. Maybe for a second, maybe for 10-minutes, I couldn't tell you. I stood mesmerized by the sunset I saw. In that moment, I heard the following in clear words, "This marks the beginning of the end." I then felt, but did not hear, "now the innocence dies and the final evil comes upon the world".

I was concerned, maybe scared, and I pulled myself back from the sunset. I looked at the mower, it seemed ok (didn't want to cut my toes off), but I felt 'in shock', almost like I was stunned for a few more seconds.  I slowly started to walk forward, and looked back to the sunset...but now it just looked like any other nice sunset. I stopped, turned the mower off, and just stood wondering 'did I just imagine that?' I kept looking at the sun as it set behind the treeline, but there were no other scenes, no other words.

I dwelled on this for a few days, thinking I had imagined it, but by the next mowing season (in the Spring), I had forgotten it. I had not really considered it again, that I remember, for the past 40 years or so.

Two weeks ago, I dreamt the exact same day, the green color of the mower, the slight breeze on my face, and that 'painting-like' sunset. I also heard the words again, but slightly differently, "Remember the promise, this marks the beginning of the end".

In the past two weeks, I have had this dream 3 times now.  The 'end' is symbolized by the past 40-years, and somehow I know this.
I feel that the date I had the dream, last week of August 1977 is very important to this 'promise'...

I don't know if me publishing this into the public forum satisfies the repetitive nature of this dream, or not. I guess I'll see.
Interesting.

I heard the words "This is the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end" several years ago. Those words have stayed with me since.
DLP, since things of this magnitude often have dates which are significant, I wonder, was this 7-years ago, as in 2009? If so, that would make sense that the 'end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end' would take the last 7-years to conclude. I also ask, because there were significant issues in my life about 7-years ago that somewhat marked a similar 'transitional phase' into a 'more serious' level than it had been before. Even during that time, I had not remembered the day in the 70's, until 'reminded' of it this month.
THANK YOU for posting it! This screams of reality, to me. Heck yeah, this isn't a dress rehearsal.

It's showtime.

DLP, I like it!

Maybe 7 or 8 years ago I heard immediately upon awakening "A storm is coming." I of course thought of island weather but then it hit me as I put my flip-flops on that it was a tad of prophetic messaging.
Instead of post yet another thread (which is just an extension of this post), I wanted to add that after I posted this, and went to sleep last night, I did in fact dream something related to it - which was quite 'enlightening', to say the least.

It was quite a short moment, a simple sentence, "now that you realize the timespan of the end, see how the end-time prophecies fit within this promise, and understand where you are"

I awoke and took this to infer 'Biblical' prophecies, and all day have thought on this topic. How many have been fulfilled? Most? Almost all? From white horses (false prophets and leaders) to red horses (war) black horses (famine) green horses (famine and death) and so much more...most all, if not all, have been fulfilled. Wormwood (chernobyl) happened in 1986, within this timeframe (a star, nuclear power, falling to earth and poisoning all) to the rise of ancient Rome again (New World Order and militarism worldwide). Most has been fulfilled, and few have even recognized it for what it is.

Quite scary, if you contemplate it from this angle.
(04-12-2016, 05:18 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: DLP, since things of this magnitude often have dates which are significant, I wonder, was this 7-years ago, as in 2009? If so, that would make sense that the 'end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end' would take the last 7-years to conclude. I also ask, because there were significant issues in my life about 7-years ago that somewhat marked a similar 'transitional phase' into a 'more serious' level than it had been before. Even during that time, I had not remembered the day in the 70's, until 'reminded' of it this month.

It's possible but I can't say for sure. I would be able to tell you if I had access to my journals but right now I don't. Sorry.