Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(A dream inside of a dream) criss-cross neon blue lightning bolts
I found my self standing looking at a park bench with a kid and a African American lady sitting next to him talking to each other. I stepped forward to sit down because there was a space next to the kid but he got up like it was my turn to talk to this 50 or 60 year old lady. As i sat down I looked over to my right saw She had nasty black blisters on her arms. She poked each one over and over with a needle. I asked her if I could go back she said no. I asked why? Then I teleported to my old neighborhood every thing was in place fences objects very strange some thing out of google maps if you will. When I got there I was in 3rd person looked down on my self then bam I became my self.      

It was late at night I walked over to a table in the front yard. Then once I looked up I saw huge criss-cross neon blue lightning bolts. It took up the whole sky. It was really strange because the lightning never went away. It also was flowing fast straight forward then up into this bubble/blackhole. I don't know what was sucking up the sky but it was crazy!! It felt like there was some thing pulling on me I felt a steady wind. It picked up so fast. IT took the table from under neath me. I fell down and found myself on my belly trying to hang on to some thing as my fingers were dragging the pavement in front of me. But I was slipping down the street feet first into this black-hole.        
 The end      

Dreamer's thought

Its was strange every thing was in color very vivid. Realest dream I've every had. Could be some thing to do with cern and or project blue beam. They are both making great advancements.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I had this dream before I started reading this book by Patrick Geryl.just to let you know The book is about pole shifts one thing he said was   ONCE THE POLES SHIFT WE WILL SEE VIVID SHEETS OF YELLOW, PURPLE, BLUE LIGHTNING BOLTS THAT WILL CRISSCROSS FOLLOWED BY A HUGE TIDAL WAVE.