Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new place to live
29 May 2016

I'm moving into a small apartment/house. Carrying boxes up some steps and through the doorway. There's a porch of sorts with a railing. The window into the living area lets in a lot of light. The place is so small that not a lot of furniture is necessary. The apt/house is surrounded by forest. One of the neighbors stops by to introduce herself. We talk for a few minutes. She helps carry in a couple boxes, then has to leave. I thank her for her help. I'm excited about being here, even though I don't know what comes next

Notes:

Spouse is on a waiting list for an apartment where he works and this dream feels like an indication that it's happening soon so I'm posting this dream as a marker. I'm curious as to the amount of time elapses between this confirmation and getting the notice in waking reality.

If it follows my dream pattern, there will be a series of dreams, in sequence, as the time grows closer. Now I was just moving in. Next may be me unpacking, then arranging furniture, and so on.
Interesting! Keep us posted, would be good to see if it plays out like you think.