Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afghan National Anthem
Well that is interesting Cassandra, though nothing really surprises me here. I wonder what that is all about ?
(02-25-2019, 02:31 PM)Cassandra Wrote: I know I dreamed something about Middle Eastern people. I just can't remember though what the dream was about.

Well, it's freaky time, TB. While typing this, I closed my eyes to try and remember more about the Middle Eastern people I saw in the dream. With my eyes still closed, I looked down at my hands and see wide gold filigree bracelets on both wrists.   Rolleyes

What is happening regarding the US and Afghanistan today. Might be a tickle. If there can be peace, that would be reason to dance to the Afghan national anthem right?

Peace talks with the Taliban.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/25/world...radar.html

Well that is interesting Cassandra, though nothing really surprises me here.  I wonder what that is all about ?
(02-25-2019, 02:31 PM)Cassandra Wrote: I know I dreamed something about Middle Eastern people. I just can't remember though what the dream was about.

Well, it's freaky time, TB. While typing this, I closed my eyes to try and remember more about the Middle Eastern people I saw in the dream. With my eyes still closed, I looked down at my hands and see wide gold filigree bracelets on both wrists.   Rolleyes

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Afghan National Anthem - by twiceblessed9 - 02-25-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Afghan National Anthem - by Cassandra - 02-25-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Afghan National Anthem - by twiceblessed9 - 02-25-2019, 07:04 PM