Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaska Dream, 3.6.17
Dreamed I am riding in a car with other people and there are multiple cars following each other. We arrived at a large cabin. The cabin has old yellow paint that has worn off in places showing red wood beneath the paint.

Everyone walks into the cabin and I say that I will organize the set up. The men decide they are going outside to look around and get food. I decide we are going to set up one room at a time and we’ll start with the kitchen. The house is beautiful and old with lots of windows and wood. The men come back in the house and we all start talking about our favorite part of the house and the area. I like that we are on a hill with lots of trees. End of Dream.
I see that you called this an Alaska dream, but is it possible it's another location, like Colorado or Idaho?
Odd another "cabin"dream, complete with old yellow paint, mountains...just curious...symbolism possibly...
Someone in the group said, I can't believe I'm finally getting to live in Alaska, so that's how I knew it was Alaska. It wasn't too cold so it must have been summer.

I haven't been reading the dreams lately. I"'ll have to look for the ones about cabins.
Ah. Ok. Thanks.
Making a note here that I'm having flashbacks of this dream for the past few days. I'm seeing the part where I was standing in the kitchen, looking out of the glass back door at the trees in the yard.
Hi Julie, is it the same each time or are there new details? Maybe you should try and see something new next time it happens.
(05-10-2017, 10:08 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi Julie, is it the same each time or are there new details? Maybe you should try and see something new next time it happens.

I did try and nada. Yes, it's the same each time.
So did you get the impression that you were just looking out a window, or were you looking at or for something specifically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just looking out the window at the trees and thinking how much I liked being there.