Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Dreams
1) Tom Cruise, not feeling well, someone is examining him, he describes his symptoms. doctor looks in his mouth, then asks him to open wider. He uses metal tweezers to tug and pull and then remove something from the roof of Tom's mouth. We all gasp as what is in the tweezers is in the shape of a fried egg but in place of the yolk is an eye that is watching everything. The white of the egg shape was more like a very thin plastic that was helping the eye stay adhered to the roof of his mouth.

2) I was sleeping and hearing a very loud buzzing mechanical noise. The noise was so loud and bothersome it woke me up. I went outside to talk with other people. The noise continued for hours and hurt so much I thought I was going to go crazy. I seemed to be living in small town near air force base. Someone said there had been a plane crash nearby, someone else said they heard there was a ufo in the area. We looked up in the sky and the loud noise seemed to be coming from a very large airplane that was using special equipment to locate the crash and/or the ufo. The plane had very large round protrusions. (see photo link at end of this dream description).

i was in room with another female talking quietly. She was sorting through a pile of items and boxes on a table. We knew someone was coming. She casually moved some of the items to another pile on the floor so they wouldn't be noticed. Alien male walked into the room. The alien looked human, medium build, dark simple clothing, with a large bald head and deep dark sunken eyes. Overall, very closely resembled a human. He was very quiet and observant. I don't remember him talking but we did communicate. In front of me on the table was a bolt of dark green fabric honeycombed with different U.S. holiday symbols (e.g., pumpkins, cornucopia). The alien studied the fabric closely. I asked him what holidays were important to him on his planet. He looked at me at length as he considered his response. Then he raised his hand and 'poofed' his fingers at me. I'm thinking 'uh oh' shouldn't have asked that, but then realized he was sending his response in thought form to my brain.

Then I was walking with another female out along a runway on the air force base. She needed a phone and I offered her mine. Her's was an older clunky model. Mine was small and slim. Next scene: seems my son and I and others had recently moved here, that is a small town adjacent to air force base. I woke up very late for me, the sun was shining and it seemed to be around noon. He and others were dressed and industriously walking about. Our moving boxes needed to be unloaded. I pulled my son aside and asked him to keep an eye out for my small red gardening hoe, as it was very important that I start to work on the garden asap. I picked up the black, grey and white blanket on the bed to fold it, and noticed this was a blanket I had brought along from my prior home, and I was surprised to see dirt streaks on it as I always kept my things clean and organized.

I went with son to walk around, and realized i had slept with a contact lens in right eye. I was surprised that my eye felt ok; as I mentioned this to son, my vision started to dim, and I became very dizzy so I grabbed his arm. After a minute or so my vision cleared up, and I thought I needed to squirt some lotion in my eye to remove the lens. Then we walked into an area on our left surrounded by tight close low (1-2 story) buildings. Realized nothing there was of interest, we turned around to leave and saw someone coming. My son casually picked up an automatic gun lying on a table in the street and swung it towards the oncoming person to frighten him off. I was surprised by my son's action and that he'd found a gun lying around. He put the gun back and we returned to our exploratory walk.

Back with others in room on base. Plate of chocolate chip cookies with pink lines of icing swirled on the cookies. Female friend had to get up and leave and she took wad of pink chewing gum out of mouth and stuck on one of the cookie to mark it as hers. There was a small brown terrier similar to a Scottish terrier there that we were protecting.

Plane was similar to this:
http://cdn.globalaircraft.org/media/img/.../e-2_3.jpg
However, what I envisioned was a dark olive green plane and the disk was much larger, taking up perhaps a third of the size of the plane, and attached tightly to the body.
Iris, I think this is the most unusual celebrity dream yet! Although weirdness and Tom Cruise do not surprise me a bit!

Did you ever get a sense of what holidays were important to the alien?
Iris thanks for posting. I just read Windy's post and it seems my thoughts for the past couple of days is correct. I felt the OWB's (other worldly beings) around and even though I've not dreamed about the OWB's I know they are around.

Recently in the bot run Iran showed up and if Iran is arming nuclear weapons, then that is why the OWB's are here. Nuclear weapons make them very nervous.
Wow Julie, hadn't put that together with the rest but I believe you could be right. Gave me the chills.
They know we are bat-shit crazy enough to set off nuclear weapons. They consider us a rare species in the Universe and don't want to see us destroy ourselves or the planet.
But why are we considered rare? Do you get a sense of what it is that draws attention to us?

And I agree, we, as a species, seem to get more bat-shit crazy every day.

Of course I've heard it's our ability to feel emotions so deeply. (Sorry for all the additions, I'm on my second cup of coffee, second load of laundry!)

I've heard it said that the reason that we're here, blind as it were to who we are, that allows us that ability to dive deep and soar high into our emotions. And that could be what is setting off alarm bells all around.
Well julie, july 4th is metaton's or ancient of days holiday. Your right about concern for earth and the people running it. When is the last time their has been a stretch of having no war. People cant keep one commandment which is thou shall not kill.
GG - yep, it's the emotion that is the interesting thing about us as a species. And that fact that as a species we go from one extreme to another. They find us primitive because we don't all work together to advance our species. Example: a poacher will be killed to save an elephant. Yet every day we kill our own species for a variety of reasons from crime, religion, abortion or wars, ect. So until we learn to value our own species nothing will change.
(07-02-2016, 07:52 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: But why are we considered rare? Do you get a sense of what it is that draws attention to us?

And I agree, we, as a species, seem to get more bat-shit crazy every day.

Of course I've heard it's our ability to feel emotions so deeply. (Sorry for all the additions, I'm on my second cup of coffee, second load of laundry!)

I've heard it said that the reason that we're here, blind as it were to who we are, that allows us that ability to dive deep and soar high into our emotions. And that could be what is setting off alarm bells all around.

Our imagination and creativity is unlike any other race's. I was told humans' greatest gifts were our imagination and creativity. Then I was told that our greatest curses were our imagination and creativity for we had taken our gifts and corrupted them in our drive for power over one another.

Humans are also the only species willing to foul their own nest, but that's another issue entirely. That we're bat-shit crazy is considered a given, if not by them at least by me. Big Grin
Well how about this theory. You are children from the gods. Certain gods watch over there children that they created.
are we the only ones with free will?
We are the only planet whose occupants possess free will.
The OWB's that I have known have a free will. They just prefer to use that free will for what is best for their species as a whole. They have preferences to what type of work they want to do and where they do it, what they wear, ect.... I don't know everything about OWB's, just picked up a little here and there.
In a way it's as if they define "free will" differently than we do. They have the freedom to choose but they tend to choose what they perceive is the greater good. They do have conflict because different beings have differing opinions of what constitutes that greater good.

They also have egos, which becomes very obvious if you ever witness a differing of opinions and each side thinking theirs is the most logical position.

Bottom line is they are just people, like us. They might be able to do things we can't(yet) and they might have knowledge we don't(yet), but they're still just people. Big Grin
All I know is this must be like watching HBO for them. The way this planet is heating up we must be attracting all sorts of OWBs, both good and bad. Might as well have put out a neon sign and a damn welcome mat. We're like a giant thrill ride.

And seriously D, the energy signatures of some of us ARE like a giant neon sign. Especially when one hasn't learned how to tamp it down or disguise it yet.
(07-02-2016, 07:17 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Iris, I think this is the most unusual celebrity dream yet! Although weirdness and Tom Cruise do not surprise me a bit!

Did you ever get a sense of what holidays were important to the alien?

The symbols I recall from the dream were the pumpkin and cornucopia, so my sense was either those holidays in particular interested them, or this event occurs during the fall months.

I told my son this first dream and his reaction was "well, Tom Cruise IS an alien"!
DLP - Thank you for explaining it the way I was thinking about it. Smile

GG - Big Grin That is funny what you said about us being an HBO show. Yea, I can see a dang neon sign and welcome mat. Rolleyes
Iris - there have been some October timeframe dreams more recently, so that fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fall has always been an active time for the OBW's so will be interesting to see how this fall plays out.

I wonder what's going on with Tom Cruise? I dreamed about him also a while back. Could he be an experienced of OWB's? I just got a big "yes" when I asked that question.
(07-03-2016, 07:11 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: All I know is this must be like watching HBO for them. The way this planet is heating up we must be attracting all sorts of OWBs, both good and bad. Might as well have put out a neon sign and a damn welcome mat. We're like a giant thrill ride.

And seriously D, the energy signatures of some of us ARE like a giant neon sign. Especially when one hasn't learned how to tamp it down or disguise it yet.

LOL-Made me think of the scene in the movie "Beetlejuice" where the bureaucrat wanted Beetlejuice out of the way so she created a "house of ill repute", complete with flashing lights and a neon arrow pointing to the building. Big Grin

You'd be stunned to learn how many star people are on the planet. True humans, ones whose souls started out on this world, are a rare commodity indeed.