Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All things ISIS (more the Egyptican Goddess, though)
This email was sent in from our friends over at Nostracodeus.com (this is where our dreambot engine came from). The email was written by anonymous, named "A"

Who is the goddess ISIS and what did she stand for?
There major shift happening in the dynamics of reality, how things are percieved and how information is exchanged. The last time there was such a shift on the planetary scale, was when Hitler rose to power. It is there we see a sanksrit symbol swastika which is Tao symbol of eternity shifted in the collective conscious of mankind to mean hate, seperation, dominance, abomination and apocalypse. Murder. etc. Etc. In sanskrit the swastika means "to be good making." It was a divine symbol that almost every ancient race used, everyone from the Hindus, the Celts, the egyptians, the myans, the hopi Indians, all throughout Asia of North america, south America. Back when there was no internet, every nation and tribe on the planet used this universal symbol as a meaning of Divine. When there was no way for them to communicate between body's of land and water.
Where it on your necklace or tattoo it on your body now, you labeled a racest. But that is not what it means, the grand production of the true ptb (hidden  hand)  changed its meaning to a negative connotation.
Ask yourself this question. Why?
Now we have the term ISIS, being criminalize. ISIS is the Egyptian goddess that is a friend of the down trodden, lover of slaves, freedom for the captives.
The Egyptian goddess isis is the protector of childeren. A mass consciousness shift is going with in the first tier and second tier layer of consciousness where the Idd and the ego reside.
If you look at just the conspiracy presented, that is only a single layer. They are called "man traps" so that those who are awakening to world around them, stop and get stuck. Never fully perceiving what's really going on. The whole scheme is to subconsciously trick the mind into not having any hope.  You find sublte changes like this happing all the "time" like Obama running on the platform of hope and change. Criminalize a symbol "isis" into a term that is unacceptable, negative and through social engineering keeps the mind trapped in slavery,  because a symbol of freedom will not be accepted by the masses..
Marketing rules in effect, they advertise the disease in order to market and sell the cure. Why ISIS is different is because it is being done on a planetary scale.
There is more, but i am busy. It is good to be aware, but not prudent held captive by fear. However,  if such considerations are not accounted for, paradigms 2 and 3 will be not as effective.
Remember, this was our take back in June....very similar.
(10-03-2014, 09:13 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Remember, this was our take back in June....very similar.

Yesterday's Bot2: Understand group experience whole symbol fall times town huge standing false
Sorry, I left out the link: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...-feminine/
Wow, this is good stuff!
I named my phone Isis. Smile
Isis is also known as the goddess of a thousand names.
The group ISIS should be called ISIL which I feel is more accurate. Don't give them the glory of tainting the good name of Isis.

I feel that the world is peaking. There's a Hopi prophecy of the fifth world beginning. I had no knowledge of this prophecy prior to dreaming of it. But since I began researching my dreams I've come to understand that there is much afoot.
Out of chaos will come order.

Big things are about to happen! Be ready!
Happy to see here the good referenced pertaining to ISIS.  Yes, they do always emphasize the evil side of things.  It is us, acting in spirit that should be holding tight to the good as the daily battles go… Unfortunately those removed from spirit believe the scenarios evil creates (MSM make believe, the societal institutions), forgetting we too as individuals are creators, the needed counter acting force.

all things mother, matter…

the label "mother" is derived from "matter" -

"physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy"

So the bot runs referring to "mommy" etc, on a grand scale points to all things physical.  We as a whole are shifting for sure, some say we are now on a good timeline… those triangular points made on the charts are the sum of the collective brewing.  Angles are only made with 3 points (or more), what one or two points can never do alone.  
Time to revisit the ISIS meme. Interestingly, I just found out that it's my personality to sniff out memes, so now it's no wonder why I was able to piece this together last summer. The reason the old blog post (link above) is now more relevant than ever is because we now have major front headlines about the big ISIS showdown. 99% of humanity (probably even a higher percentage than that) will never catch onto this. Onto what, you ask?

ISIS vs. SISI

I kid you not. This is a great example of a Volvogram....two words that are spelled opposite each other. So for those who haven't read last summer's blog and or for those who need a refresher, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SISI?

Sisi just happens to be the Prez of Egypt and his name is ISIS spelled backwards! He became a big part of the grander ISIS meme last summer just days after he took office. And now for the headline. Sisi warns of response after Islamic State kills 21 Egyptians in Libya

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-...18248.html

So now it's definitely time to see beyond the riff raff presented in the news and see the grand rise of the real ISIS. These individual ISIS markers look dreadful, scary, but the bigger wave is coming. The bigger meme is unstoppable. The birth of the new is just around the corner. Patience is the watchword...ISIS cometh (the REAL Isis, that is).