Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All those returning home...
As I'm waking up, a voice out of nowhere says, "All those people returning home are missing a vital nutrient." It was presented as if it was an introductory statement to a news brief. But then I woke up.

I confirmed that there was absolutely no explainable physical source for this message. No TV, no radio, no noise of any kind in the house.
As in leaving for the other side or moving from one place to another in space or on this planet? What did it feel like to you?
Beautiful, a brain-teaser or soul-searcher puzzle for you. If only this nutrient could be meditation! Or, can it be?
It's no accident that this message was sent to a Life Coach. Hope to hear more of your thoughts on it after you've been inside yourself awhile.

I'm distracted and slower right now....I missed that it's also no accident that this message was sent to a military man. "Those returning home" very well may be our troops that are returning home.

(04-10-2015, 08:24 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: As I'm waking up, a voice out of nowhere says, "All those people returning home are missing a vital nutrient." It was presented as if it was an introductory statement to a news brief. But then I woke up.

I confirmed that there was absolutely no explainable physical source for this message. No TV, no radio, no noise of any kind in the house.
There are those who left this planet after the last change/shift and now is the time for them to return "home" but something has been gumming up the works. A few returned, sort of to check the lay of the land, but had to go back to the dimension/parallel earths where they have been living since they left this planet. Makes sense that all the millenia spent elsewhere might change their biological makeup on some level that would make coming home difficult or dangerous for them. And from what I can gather, they're aware of the problem but aren't sure how to remedy things so they can safely return.

That's a bit of background(sketchy, I know) for me feeling like this is an answer to the question I asked yesterday during meditation: What's the problem, what's causing the delay? First thing I thought when I read your dream was, Hunh. That would explain everything.

Perhaps you could set the intention to find out what that nutrient might be? 'Cuz I got nuttin' at the moment.
Now that I have time to actually put more thought into this experience, I definitely remember the sense or thinking that "Those returning" are indeed military folks, but the sense that I had was like 75% confidence and 25% question, meaning there was an element of doubt that "those returning" were just military folks. As I think back, I might actually reduce the confidence level to more like 60% because yeah, this might be deep seated day residue after spending so much time in the military.

As for nutrient, that word popped into my head with a huge question mark suspended above it....a BIG bold question mark. Perhaps it was the closest word my brain could assimilate as I was downloading the sentence. In other words, I really think that "nutrient" might be metaphoric for something else. 

I really like DLP's idea about incubating more. How embarrassing that the main incubation advocate (yours truly) forgot all about the possibility of asking for more info. Blush
What if.....dream a moment here? What if because you were a stellar officer in our military and are now a Life Coach.....you are going to have a door open to your being utilized to greatly-help our returning troops?! You've been in war, too and you're where you are at right now, and you now meditate which is one of the top things that can help them greatly, to heal and stop re-living their worst experiences. Maybe....just may-be that this is why the message came to you.

Sure, messages just like the bot runs from Dream Messages can have multiple meanings.

I like to say "hugs are the undeclared Vitamin" or "Hugs are an un-declared Vitamin." Vitamin/nutrient, so maybe Meditation really is the nutrient they do not have.

(04-10-2015, 04:51 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Now that I have time to actually put more thought into this experience, I definitely remember the sense or thinking that "Those returning" are indeed military folks, but the sense that I had was like 75% confidence and 25% question, meaning there was an element of doubt that "those returning" were just military folks. As I think back, I might actually reduce the confidence level to more like 60% because yeah, this might be deep seated day residue after spending so much time in the military.

As for nutrient, that word popped into my head with a huge question mark suspended above it....a BIG bold question mark. Perhaps it was the closest word my brain could assimilate as I was downloading the sentence. In other words, I really think that "nutrient" might be metaphoric for something else. 

I really like DLP's idea about incubating more. How embarrassing that the main incubation advocate (yours truly) forgot all about the possibility of asking for more info. Blush
(04-10-2015, 04:51 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Now that I have time to actually put more thought into this experience, I definitely remember the sense or thinking that "Those returning" are indeed military folks, but the sense that I had was like 75% confidence and 25% question, meaning there was an element of doubt that "those returning" were just military folks. As I think back, I might actually reduce the confidence level to more like 60% because yeah, this might be deep seated day residue after spending so much time in the military.

Well, they are warriors, in a sense.

(04-10-2015, 05:24 PM)Nanny Wrote: What if.....dream a moment here? What if because you were a stellar officer in our military and are now a Life Coach.....you are going to have a door open to your being utilized to greatly-help our returning troops?! You've been in war, too and you're where you are at right now, and you now meditate which is one of the top things that can help them greatly, to heal and stop re-living their worst experiences. Maybe....just may-be that this is why the message came to you.

Sure, messages just like the bot runs from Dream Messages can have multiple meanings.

I like to say "hugs are the undeclared Vitamin" or "Hugs are an un-declared Vitamin." Vitamin/nutrient, so maybe Meditation really is the nutrient they do not have.  

I like that idea, Nanny, that based on his life experiences, our Eagle may have a "job" in assisting those returning. They've been away a long, long time and things have changed. They would need help in adapting to what passes for current life on this world.

It would also explain some other things...
Who is going to be returning to our world, that you are referring to?

(04-10-2015, 08:11 PM)DLP Wrote:

Well, they are warriors, in a sense.

(04-10-2015, 05:24 PM)Nanny Wrote: What if.....dream a moment here? What if because you were a stellar officer in our military and are now a Life Coach.....you are going to have a door open to your being utilized to greatly-help our returning troops?! You've been in war, too and you're where you are at right now, and you now meditate which is one of the top things that can help them greatly, to heal and stop re-living their worst experiences. Maybe....just may-be that this is why the message came to you.

I like that idea, Nanny, that based on his life experiences, our Eagle may have a "job" in assisting those returning. They've been away a long, long time and things have changed. They would need help in adapting to what passes for current life on this world.

It would also explain some other things...
[quote='Nanny' pid='6776' dateline='1428719397']
Who is going to be returning to our world, that you are referring to?

I've hesitated to respond to your question, Nanny, but I'm a messenger and my job is to deliver messages, even if I sound wackier than usual. So here goes:

The gates are open, they have their paladin-their human messenger who is their voice with other humans and speaks on their behalf-and they are determined to honor the oath they swore when they took their first breath on this world. They stand with those who are willing to fight the dark forces and they will fight and die, if that is asked of them. This they have done many times before and would do again...if they could return through the veils that separate the worlds. They have bided their time over the millennia, awaiting the call to take up service again. They long to return to the place they call home and wish to assure those who reside on and in the Mother that their long absence has not dulled their duty nor have they forgotten their oath.

The call to service, the call to action, has sounded as it has many times before. Once again, the dark forces prepare for battle in their never-ceasing desire to subjugate this world as they have attempted-and often succeeded-so many times before and on so many other worlds. The humans are strong but they require assistance if there is to be any hope of success in defeating the dark forces and returning the world to the state of balance-the state where the light and the dark are in a perfect dance together-that is necessary for continued growth and expansion.

They are the fire in the sky and the smoke on the wind. They are the dragons.

They send their greetings to those they perceive as allies in this time of change and upheaval. They also send their encouragement to remain strong even in the face of the dark forces' seeming supremacy. The dark forces are strong but they are not invincible. When those who stand for the light and the world unite as one, none can stand against them.

I've held the knowledge of the dragons for years, knowing there would come a point where I would have to talk about them. It feels weird to actually be doing it with people who don't know me personally, though. And even if this wasn't the true meaning of Eagle's message, it was apparently seen as an opportunity to introduce the dragons to a small group of people who are apparently warriors in their own right. Nothing is random, nothing is a coincidence.

Just a thought which occurs to me: What if the magnetosphere is the "vital nutrient" and HAARP/CERN activity that screws with the magnetosphere is causing the lack?
DLP,

Your messages are always welcome here. I think I can speak for all of us, in that we are extraordinarily open minded and discerning. Plus, we all have a knack for extracting truths from messages rather than shooting the messengers. For example, the call to service rings true with me. Being human makes me vulnerable to sometimes drifting off course. We need to remain consistent and focused. And of course, the balance between dark and light being so absolutely pivotal our very growth and expansion. Thank you for posting, DLP....looking forward to more insights! Smile
Thank you! and I'm sorry you have to hesitate, but since you said "they," you did mention someone at least once, probably more and I had to ask.

Wacky? Bet we all sound that way to each other since we are a wonderfully-diverse group. I'm thankful that we are because the true spice of life is *the diversity that is us. I won't rhetorically-apologize for sounding wacky to others if you won't, okay? You're awesome, you're REAL, and I'm enjoying reading you, interacting with you. I can only hope it's vice versa, know what I mean?

We all are here in solidarity for the science in its infancy of Dream Revelation, future-telling that the dreams of millions of gifted dreamers is giving us.

Thank you! and now I'm going to thoughtfully read your message reply. My heart had to reply to you as soon as I started reading.
Huggz~

(04-11-2015, 03:37 AM)DLP Wrote:
(04-10-2015, 09:29 PM)Nanny Wrote: Who is going to be returning to our world, that you are referring to?

I've hesitated to respond to your question, Nanny, but I'm a messenger and my job is to deliver messages, even if I sound wackier than usual. So here goes:

The gates are open, they have their paladin-their human messenger who is their voice with other humans and speaks on their behalf-and they are determined to honor the oath they swore when they took their first breath on this world. They stand with those who are willing to fight the dark forces and they will fight and die, if that is asked of them. This they have done many times before and would do again...if they could return through the veils that separate the worlds. They have bided their time over the millennia, awaiting the call to take up service again. They long to return to the place they call home and wish to assure those who reside on and in the Mother that their long absence has not dulled their duty nor have they forgotten their oath.

The call to service, the call to action, has sounded as it has many times before. Once again, the dark forces prepare for battle in their never-ceasing desire to subjugate this world as they have attempted-and often succeeded-so many times before and on so many other worlds. The humans are strong but they require assistance if there is to be any hope of success in defeating the dark forces and returning the world to the state of balance-the state where the light and the dark are in a perfect dance together-that is necessary for continued growth and expansion.

They send their greetings to those they perceive as allies in this time of change and upheaval. They also send their encouragement to remain strong even in the face of the dark forces' seeming supremacy. The dark forces are strong but they are not invincible. When those who stand for the light and the world unite as one, none can stand against them.

I've held the knowledge of the dragons for years, knowing there would come a point where I would have to talk about them. It feels weird to actually be doing it with people who don't know me personally, though. And even if this wasn't the true meaning of Eagle's message, it was apparently seen as an opportunity to introduce the dragons to a small group of people who are apparently warriors in their own right. Nothing is random, nothing is a coincidence.

Just a thought which occurs to me: What if the magnetosphere is the "vital nutrient" and HAARP/CERN activity that screws with the magnetosphere is causing the lack?

Now that I've read, another sincere thank-you!
It is true that we both see Eagle's experience differently but only in "verbage, dig that. He's a military man and we have at least 22 suicides per day of troops with PTSD and other mentally/emotionally tormenting problems checking-out per it. They are returning from multiple wars very messed-up and screaming inside for healing.

Bot runs, specific words clearly address more than one headline and dig it......messages given to people upon awakening. Your orbit of life and calling clearly see it from your purpose in life, and me from mine.

I think this is extraordinarily beautiful. Can't add more words to it which is almost a miracle, me being me. ahem...Wink

(04-10-2015, 09:29 PM)Nanny Wrote: Who is going to be returning to our world, that you are referring to?

The reason I hesitated was nothing more than my ego whispering in my ear, Nanny. The little bugger does that, no matter how many times I try to keep it corralled.

And the words weren't mine, they were the dragons'. They tend to have a poetic streak when they get all formal.

Quote:They are returning from multiple wars very messed-up and screaming inside for healing.

Our son is one of them. Two tours in Iraq, the first during the looting of Baghdad, where he was injured and medevaced to Germany. During the second, the Humvee he was in was blown up by IED(No deaths but all were injured). He's not the same person he was before his deployments but he's adapting and he manages. He's going to school, majoring in Psych, with an eye to helping his fellow vets.

Apologies to Eagle for hijacking his dream. To return, I was talking about this with the spouse and he commented that perhaps the missing "vital nutrient" wasn't internal but something external. Something in the environment, perhaps, to which the locals have adapted but would cause big problems for non-local people. He reminded me of how it was in Turkey, that drinking the water or eating a salad could cause serious gastric issues for non-Turks but the Turks had no problems whatsoever because they had adapted to the food.
Ah, that's it! We're malnourished for the transition. In dealing with personal issues, I've forgotten to incubate for more info on this vital nutrient. So using DLP's Turkey metaphor, if people want to acclimate before visiting Turkey, they need to get their hands on some Turkish water and slowly drink a little more each day. Obviously, the challenge is to get their hands on Turkish water before actually going to Turkey. Maybe I can makes some sense on this after I run and analyze today's bot run.

DLP, thanks for sharing your son's experiences. PTSD is such a massive issue at all levels. I'm wondering the long term consequences of having such a large number of men and women vets with depression, traumatic memories, etc. IMO, it's no accident what these wars are doing to our young citizens. There's some type of social engineering going on, and it's stinks to high heaven.
DLP, God bless and help him as he makes this new life for himself!
One of our son-in-laws was so damaged in Iraq and Afghanistan wars that they Medically-Retired him at age 30 or 31. He, too is back in college after more than 11yrs. service and doing quite well.
(Will you please show your son the 501c founded by now-retired Army Col. Tony Monaco, at www.patriotoutreach.org? I can even PM you the official endorsements for Colonel's brand of self-awareness mental-observational exercise.)

Eagle1, as usual you nailed it, "social engineering!" There's a presence in our Pentagon that knows intimately about the best PTSD treatment and success stories, and was going to use it, and a presence in the Pentagon that snuffed-out this effort. I have details about it if you ever want to hear them, and it's all factual. Engineering indeed....some do not want our finest to get better, but want them as they are, so messed-up that they cannot stand by their oath to defend our constitution in the future I dare say.

(04-12-2015, 09:52 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ah, that's it! We're malnourished for the transition. In dealing with personal issues, I've forgotten to incubate for more info on this vital nutrient. So using DLP's Turkey metaphor, if people want to acclimate before visiting Turkey, they need to get their hands on some Turkish water and slowly drink a little more each day. Obviously, the challenge is to get their hands on Turkish water before actually going to Turkey. Maybe I can makes some sense on this after I run and analyze today's bot run.

DLP, thanks for sharing your son's experiences. PTSD is such a massive issue at all levels. I'm wondering the long term consequences of having such a large number of men and women vets with depression, traumatic memories, etc. IMO, it's no accident what these wars are doing to our young citizens. There's some type of social engineering going on, and it's stinks to high heaven.

DLP, gal I missed the top part of your post. Our ego like our minds seem to have a life of their own at times, well most of the time. The ego uses the mind as its vehicle for yet another assault on our sincere, humble souls and inner-peace.
Guess what? Col. Monaco's exercise enables us to be matadors of our minds and emotions, which are "the bull." LOL uh huh in more ways than one. This one self-awareness exercise has reached the Surgeon General of the US in a good report about it, and head of psychiatry at Walter Reed used it at that hospital, and much more.

Eagle1, I did it, too. If this is highjacking dang I did it. You got this message upon awakening. If you have any leading from it in the future, please consider sharing it with us here. Otherwise, I'll be hoping that it meant that you're the military man that the Good Side of The Force wishes to "draft" to help the hurting.

Just days ago, sickening as it made me feel in my solar plexes, our daughter that lives not far from Ft. Campbell told me that she follows a police reporting site and that she's bothered by how many attempted-suicides and suicides are on the thing in their area! Ft. Campbell is such a large Army base that they have *4 elementary schools on-post. She thinks that it's likely our troops that are making up for the majority of these suicide-related reports.

Maybe....just maybe you're going to be offered a position of Govt. Contractor in helping our returning "finest." I can hope.

(04-12-2015, 09:52 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ah, that's it! We're malnourished for the transition. In dealing with personal issues, I've forgotten to incubate for more info on this vital nutrient. So using DLP's Turkey metaphor, if people want to acclimate before visiting Turkey, they need to get their hands on some Turkish water and slowly drink a little more each day. Obviously, the challenge is to get their hands on Turkish water before actually going to Turkey. Maybe I can makes some sense on this after I run and analyze today's bot run.

Thank you DLP for sharing. Many are preparing and waiting for call.