Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel experiences
Julie's Angel Encounter, year 2000

This was totally unexpected and even though this happened 16 years ago, I remember it clearly.  I hosted a small party at a friend’s house.  The owner of the home was away so I was house/pet sitting. There were about 10 people there that evening.  Two people I had invited to spend the night. One was a man I was in a relationship with and the other person was a woman who lived a ways away.  For the retelling of this experience I will call her Mesquin which is French for mean-spirited.

Mesquin seemed irritated that my man friend was spending the night also. I asked her why that would be a problem and she said, well I don’t know him like you do. I made a joke about there being a lock on the bedroom door so she did not have to worry.  I walked away and thought nothing more about it and went back to enjoying the evening.

I walked outside the back of the house to the deck and laid on a bench looking at the night sky. I was thinking about how pretty the evening was and how much I was enjoying this evening. Then I see Mesquin open the back door and walk toward me. I made a comment about how pretty the night was. She never said a word, picked up a lawn chair and put it directly in front of me and sat in the chair.  We were the only two people on the patio.  

I thought how strange Mesquin is acting as she was sitting in the chair staring at me with a weird look on her face.  Then I saw a wall of shimmering light and energy forming between us. It then looked like a human form with arms outspread and the energy was flowing from the arms down toward the deck like a curtain.  It raised up about 15 ft and stopped. I looked at Mesquin and her eyes were huge. She flew up off the chair and ran back into the house. My next thought was “that will teach her not to mess with me”. I smiled and thanked my Angel for its service to me.

When I went back into the house, she was a different person and all nicey-poo. To this day I truly believe that Mesquin was going to try some psychic warfare crap on me. Well, I don’t play with that mess and neither does my Angel(s).  Big Grin

Julie's Angel experience during Hurricane, 1992

In 1992 Hurricane Andrew hit the coast of La. I was living in Tx at the time, so thankfully I did not go through it. I had a lot of family that did not get out in time and had to ride it out. They were all in one house that we prayed would stay in one piece.

I was on the phone with them through the night during the hurricane. At one point when I got off the phone to pray I kept asking that their lives be spared from all harm and suffering. I prayed this for everyone in the path of the hurricane, not just my family.

At one point during prayer I found myself in a dream/meditative state. I could see my brother’s house where everyone was inside.  When I looked at the weather there were tornadoes and wind and rain all around the house. I looked at the roof of the house and saw 4 HUGE Angels. Each Angel was holding a long staff and was holding it up in front of them.  Each of the Angels were pointed a different direction, North, South, East and West.  They were holding back the worst of the weather from my brother’s house with the staff’s.  

There were 15+ people in the house that night who were saved from harm because of those Angels. Later I found out that tornadoes had torn up houses around my brother’s house and nothing touched his.
Thank you for both stories Julie. 4 angels, wow.
(11-01-2016, 12:52 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thank you for both stories Julie.  4 angels, wow.

They were so beautiful TB, when I think about it, it's so overwhelming, makes me cry. Not in a sad way, more like a humble way.
Julie, love both encounters, thanks so much for sharing them with us.

But I particularly enjoyed the first one. Angel as secret weapon!! Positive light and love win again! Yay!
Way cool stories, Julie! Love when things like that happen!

One of mine:

First time I flew, when I was a kid of about 6, we flew in an old military transport that was due for scrapping after our flight. We were flying to Japan from the west coast. It took a week to get from the west coast to Japan, because of recurrent engine trouble. When we flew out of Hawaii, we got about five hours out when one of the engines gave out and the other one was threatening to go. We were too far out to turn around and go back to Hawaii. The best shot was Wake Island. The flight crew prepared us for a water landing on the off chance the plane didn't make it. The guys behind us joked about it being a good night for a swim. We were low to the water, just in case the pilots had to put the plane down and all I could think was we were all going to die.

Can you imagine how much I don't enjoy flying? I've done a lot but I hate every second of it. I can't sleep on a plane unless drugged because I'm convinced my willpower it the only thing keeping that tin can in the air.

So I'm on a flight once and I'm tired. Really tired. But I know I won't be able to sleep(Got to keep the plane in the air, right? Wink ). I was seated in a window seat and I heard a whisper telling me to look out the window. I do, and I saw the wing covered in blue sparkling energy. In the middle of the wing was AA Michael, just sitting there like he was at a picnic or something. He saw me looking at him and he waved. All I could do was blink. I leaned around so I could look out the window on the other side of the plane. That wing was covered in white sparkling energy. Another angel, one whom I don't know was seated in the middle of the wing, lounged back like he was poolside and taking in some rays. He looked in my direction and even though I wasn't close to the window, I swear he winked at me.

See? the whisper says. You don't have to worry. They will keep the plane airborne while you rest.

First time I ever slept on an airplane flight. And it was one of the smoothest flights ever.
I was hesitating to add my angel story here. It's neither sweeping or dramatic to anyone but me. But I do believe that our angels watch over us at all times, big and small, so here I go.

It was about 18 years ago. My marriage was falling apart, and I was working long hours. Late one night when I was driving home, I was thinking about it all, and feeling extremely sorry for myself. Just ready to give up.

Most of my commute was highway, and there was a toll I went thru every day. This was before the toll transponders, so I knew all the toll workers well. I often would go through the booth just for a friendly face. This night when I pulled up it was someone I had never seen before. He had his back turned toward me when I stopped. When he turned around, he just about took my breath away. The man was beautiful, with light brown curly hair and the most strikingly clear blue eyes I have ever seen. But that wasn't what took my breath away. He glowed. Literally. It was obvious he wasn't a mere human being, like I was.

But that's also where I got it wrong. Being an empath, I pick up all kinds of things, but this being was as clear as the glow that surrounded him. He looked at me with the most love, compassion, and dignity I have ever had the pleasure to receive. He felt honored to be face-to-face with what he thought of as "The Brave Ones". He let me know I wasn't alone, and wouldn't be alone. There were going to be hard times ahead, but to not worry, he had my back. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. He then smiled and handed me my change, and I drove away. I never saw that toll worker again, as I knew I wouldn't.

Many times I have felt his presence, and many times I have been stupid and forgotten, but he has never stopped watching my back. Of that I am sure.

Thanks DLP for the original encounter, and thanks Julie for the thread. You've gifted me back my angel once again. Big Grin
Paladin - Thank you so much for sharing your Angel airplane experience. I could see it as you were telling it and gave me the Spirit chills.   Big Grin

GG - got the Spirit chills again while reading your Angel encounter. Yes, he was indeed an Angel and quite possibly one of your Guardian Angels.   Angel
Angels or Holy Spirit? The year was 1998 or 1999 and I was living in a house that had the most wonderful backyard. I spent a lot of time out there praying, reading and just enjoying my surroundings. One evening as I was sitting outside looking at the sky and praying, I heard, “stand up, face the Middle East and Pray for peace”. While standing I said, “I don’t know the exact direction to face for the Middle East”. A little to my right I see two little flames of golden light and they are dancing around crisscrossing each other like they are drawing an X in the air. I moved to stand directly in front of them. Then I heard, “you can pray now”.
(11-01-2016, 12:21 PM)Julie Wrote: Julie's Angel Encounter, year 2000

This was totally unexpected and even though this happened 16 years ago, I remember it clearly.  I hosted a small party at a friend’s house.  The owner of the home was away so I was house/pet sitting. There were about 10 people there that evening.  Two people I had invited to spend the night. One was a man I was in a relationship with and the other person was a woman who lived a ways away.  For the retelling of this experience I will call her Mesquin which is French for mean-spirited.

Mesquin seemed irritated that my man friend was spending the night also. I asked her why that would be a problem and she said, well I don’t know him like you do. I made a joke about there being a lock on the bedroom door so she did not have to worry.  I walked away and thought nothing more about it and went back to enjoying the evening.

I walked outside the back of the house to the deck and laid on a bench looking at the night sky. I was thinking about how pretty the evening was and how much I was enjoying this evening. Then I see Mesquin open the back door and walk toward me. I made a comment about how pretty the night was. She never said a word, picked up a lawn chair and put it directly in front of me and sat in the chair.  We were the only two people on the patio.  

I thought how strange Mesquin is acting as she was sitting in the chair staring at me with a weird look on her face.  Then I saw a wall of shimmering light and energy forming between us. It then looked like a human form with arms outspread and the energy was flowing from the arms down toward the deck like a curtain.  It raised up about 15 ft and stopped. I looked at Mesquin and her eyes were huge. She flew up off the chair and ran back into the house. My next thought was “that will teach her not to mess with me”. I smiled and thanked my Angel for its service to me.

When I went back into the house, she was a different person and all nicey-poo. To this day I truly believe that Mesquin was going to try some psychic warfare crap on me. Well, I don’t play with that mess and neither does my Angel(s).  Big Grin

Julie's Angel experience during Hurricane, 1992

In 1992 Hurricane Andrew hit the coast of La. I was living in Tx at the time, so thankfully I did not go through it. I had a lot of family that did not get out in time and had to ride it out. They were all in one house that we prayed would stay in one piece.

I was on the phone with them through the night during the hurricane. At one point when I got off the phone to pray I kept asking that their lives be spared from all harm and suffering. I prayed this for everyone in the path of the hurricane, not just my family.

At one point during prayer I found myself in a dream/meditative state. I could see my brother’s house where everyone was inside.  When I looked at the weather there were tornadoes and wind and rain all around the house. I looked at the roof of the house and saw 4 HUGE Angels. Each Angel was holding a long staff and was holding it up in front of them.  Each of the Angels were pointed a different direction, North, South, East and West.  They were holding back the worst of the weather from my brother’s house with the staff’s.  

There were 15+ people in the house that night who were saved from harm because of those Angels. Later I found out that tornadoes had torn up houses around my brother’s house and nothing touched his.

Just a quick affirmation of how our angels are watching and helping. I am my brother's caretaker. He is quaddraplegic CP. My mom took care of him until she was 89. As her health began to fail and she trained me, she was an RN, I would tell her how overwhelming it sometimes gets. She would say, "David has a troope of angels. When you feel you can't go on, ask his angels for help."
After she passed, I began asking for angel'a to help me. Unfailingly, his angels are there. Sometimes in very striking ways and other times, in subtle things like a feather appearing in his bed! Crazy but it happened after a very rough day when he was very sick. Thank you for your stories. Heart