Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Airplane Dream
Last I dreamed I was driving along a highway when I saw a plane above that was flying at an odd angle. Dangling from the door was a person with a parachute that looked like the top of it was stuck in the door and was pulling the jumper along. The tipped sideways down towards the ground and I got very scared thinking this plane was going to crash and slide onto the highway. I tried to get away as fast as I could and wound up in a traffic jam; we were beside a huge field full of airplanes, like this was an air show. So as the plane above clearly was about to crash land and slide towards me, I got out of the car and began running away.

I woke up with me in somebody's apartment telling them I had to get back to the car somehow, I don't even know if it was still parked on the highway, destroyed by the sliding airplane or what.

This is my third airplane dream in recent months.
The interesting thing with the airplane dreams everyone is posting is they all seem to be about witnessing/seeing airplanes fall out of the sky, explode in the sky or crash... they aren't ever from a perspective of someone being on the planes themselves. Just a random observation that seems meaningful to me but I'm not sure why.
Thank Dreambot. We have sure had lots of plane dreams. Something is up!
Yes, you're right. How fascinating. Cool

(02-22-2017, 06:56 PM)Dreambotcomments Wrote: The interesting thing with the airplane dreams everyone is posting is they all seem to be about witnessing/seeing airplanes fall out of the sky, explode in the sky or crash... they aren't ever from a perspective of someone being on the planes themselves. Just a random observation that seems meaningful to me but I'm not sure why.