Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another terrorist dream eeeekkkk
O Dream: I was at a big outdoor event, like a high school football or homecoming game but on a larger scale concerning the USA. The colors were red and white everywhere. There was two non deadly threats we got from terrorists that they actually did but the event went on. Then they called to say they were sending in two shooters on a shooting spree so finally they evacuated everyone. I didn't have my phone so I couldn't find My boyfriend, when I went to call him from a landline, the phones lines  were hacked and when I dialed a number it was a recording that said "fuck you". I later found him, the shootings never happened and I woke up and went back to sleep and kept dreaming the same dream except this time I was watching the terrorists with this group trying to figure out how to stop them, learning about their weddings and brides and religion, there was one woman wearing a satin yellow dress and it seemed like she was the daughter and wife of some of the terrorists  and there were some good guys in the group that didn't want to do anything bad they just didn't know how to get out of it.  I don't remember details after that but the end we were all riding yellow bikes together 

I can usually pinpoint where the dreams come from based on what I was thinking of the day before or feeling or watching on tv, but I have no clue on this one. Any thoughts or suggestions? 
Hi Monkeyfeathers!
Do you often have precognitive dreams?  If not, perhaps you are dreaming about this because of all of the terror threats we have been hearing about lately.  If so, it is interesting to me that you saw a football game and the colors red and white. The Arizona Cardinals are playing a home game this weekend and their colors are red and white.  The word cards was in our dreambot run today so that could be an overlap with your dream.
Thanks for reporting this dream, Monkeyfeathers.Yes, I'd like to ask you if you have some dreams that have come true. Since this is one you can't account for and you said you usually can, this may be a prophetic dream. It sure does sound like one.

Welcome to NDC and I hope you have more dreams you'll report, yes even the ones you can "account for." This Grand Experiment with the Bot Runs, etc. don't work without the dreams to analyze, scan, etc.

No pressure, just a big, hearty invitation for you to report dreams and post on any of our other public threads. Please consider helping us to analyze others' dreams and the daily bot run lists.
Dear Monkeyfeathers,

I think it is very probable that something around you is somewhat influenced by an attack. And i think it is normal. Do you know anyone who is going to events like this?

with the best regards

Lean
Sounds like you went back to sleep with a conscious worry to change the past and future. Which is excellent! A way to change things, subconsciously, which is an excellent example to change the way of the future?!