Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apache returns + P2 brought us peace DreamBot 09/29/14
Quite an interesting  incredible run today with many interesting implications!

Summary:
- Apache AND Ceremony are both back
- 1st big success for P2: "Y" makes PEACE pop (I'll quote his email when I write this up in the DreamBlog)
- More astral entities trying stuff
- Sun wondering nowhere!

DISCUSSION:
The biggest news today is the word PEACE surging from nowhere. But was it really nowhere, or did one of our P2 members make a big impact last night? I'll discuss this over on the main DreamBlog page because this represents our first major breakthrough, especially if we can consistently replicate this result.

What is up with Apache Ceremonies? This one is apparently not bank related but peace related. This is what happened last time Apache was present (except it was surging over twice as much as did today): http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...processes/

Looks like ghosts and other unseen entities are desperately attempting violent events.

The collective unconscious might be suggesting a big 'wow' with the sun wondering nowhere. Does that suggest a dead sun? Maybe a solar minimum?

As always, looking for direct dream content to match ....  the music stops  .....

I kid you not. Just as I was typing the word 'match,' I receive a notification from the DreamBase. MTB provides this dream just as I finish the questions about the sun linguistics. DFers....here we go. Something celestial? Need P1 support on this.

Text matrix of the run for search purposes later:
9/29/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

oops    102.0%    1100.0%
intrusion    101.5%    1100.0%
baking    88.2%    1100.0%
ceremony    65.5%    1000.0%
apache    61.6%    1000.0%
peace    48.7%    1000.0%
confusing    83.2%    550.0%
repeating    64.5%    550.0%
spoken    54.7%    450.0%
hurting    60.1%    400.0%
insight    44.0%    400.0%
guide    93.6%    280.0%
ghosts    91.7%    225.0%
desperately    86.6%    200.0%
violent    83.3%    200.0%
attempted    85.4%    180.0%
events    47.0%    180.0%
mice    107.6%    157.1%
nearly    71.8%    150.0%
adventure    142.4%    100.0%
thanks    60.9%    100.0%
pregnant    45.7%    100.0%
laid    81.0%    91.7%
possibly    48.2%    88.9%
wow    75.2%    83.3%
sun    64.6%    82.1%
wondering    62.6%    81.8%
nowhere    63.8%    70.0%
I love the words especially seeing "thanks" still around. Being thankful for each day, if people lived and breathed that everyday, their heart would show it. Me thinks the whole NDC process is all about "peace". "Baking" well yah, it's fall time and that is how we keep the house warm without turning on the furnace, just yet… been baking oodles of cookies and squash!

And, always the optimist realist, I see words that indicate good things being worked (even free energy) on as people learn change comes slowly, set backs are always a part of the process - which may be seen with words like attempted, desperately, insight, guide, nearly, possibly, wow, confusing, adventure and oops etc… I experience oopsies often and without my attempts in trying, creative change would never be - AND OH! how many times has someone experienced a big oops, and it turned out to be the answer! Dontcha love it when synchronicity delivers just what was needed. *smile
Thanks, Joanie!

You really hit on what P2 is about. Linguistics can be viewed as a projection of self in some cases (many cases in fact). Just as P1 is here daily comparing their dream material with the rest of the collective unconscious, so must the P2 team be scoping out the hot POSITIVE, creative themes to see what we want to create. It's far easier to ride the momentum instead of having to start the swing out from a steady state.

Well done! Oh by the way...Baking is back on the list for 30 Sept...which is quite rare to see a surge on top of a previous surge. This Baking meme is special in that regard, so we need to keep an eye on it.
I agree! I often have elements of what I'm doing in my dream themes. I usually interpret them as night processing of elements of my life experience. Has anyone noticed if some memes might be seasonal?

I think it needs to be said that the "sun wondering nowhere" would fit with what they say is part of a pole shift etc. ... no sun for 3 days/all sun for 3 days.

I'm not sure of the context of "the music stops," but something I've been thinking of lately might be part of it. I'd been thinking of posting it in relation to another post, I think it was one of Joanies, that got lost. I think it's also connected to the kind of transformation needed - inside out and bottom up.

In September 2012, clif high posted http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/singers.html

"to those who sing...."

"by clif high, Sunday ,Sept 8, 2013 8:29am
with respect....

"it may have escaped your notice, during these trying and soul tying times, but it is your voices that describe our world as we create it, so sing us a new song, and a new life for humanity. We need it now, during this terran transition period."

He then goes on to speak to those who build, explore ... - well worth reading, and different but similar to what Ghis Lanctot says in the video that I posted elsewhere ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AD2lscKrdnA ) Every "creatrice" and "creator," as is said in French with the correct accents of course, can create the new world in their daily life ... said by so many in so many different ways for so many years. I can't see any transformation happening unless it's at the grass roots level. I hope that's what's baking in the oven in an enneagram sense of the word, if anyone has read that example of it in simple application.

Maybe it's the "music" of the Pied Piper that stops. I'll continue reading and reflecting and learning about how the NDC works! For some reason I also get an image of musical chairs.

Btw, I'm still not entirely settled on my name ... there isn't any possibility of "return" - it would be a very different kind of Paradise with the addition of greater consciousness. I'm not sure if that's the hard-earned wisdom that comes through the experience of having to discern the difference between good and evil. but it seems to be at the centre of our "stage" in this transformation. I'm beginning to see it as the difference between natural and unnatural, on all levels.

I see this process as being a kind of brain-storming, and I guess that's what's reflected in this writing style ...
I think ParadiseReclaimed is what your previous name was. Smile

You can change that in the user control panel (top left of the display under "Welcome back...")

Thanks for the wonderful post, Paradise! Love having you on the team!!
Floating Ghost Caught on Surveillance Video, Police Say
http://ktla.com/2014/09/26/floating-ghos...olice-say/
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin hold civil wedding ceremony in Italy

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/entertainme...uddin-hold
About your possible name evolving, what about Paradise Reborn or Paradise Rebirth? Would that work? Or, Paradise Matrix? okay, I'll hush. Hope you don't mind my thinking aloud to you about it.

I'm glad you brought this from Clif. I haven't read him in a long time, thanks.
(09-30-2014, 10:23 AM)ParadiseReturn Wrote: I agree!  I often have elements of what I'm doing in my dream themes.  I usually interpret them as night processing of elements of my life experience.  Has anyone noticed if some memes might be seasonal?

I think it needs to be said that the "sun wondering nowhere" would fit with what they say is part of a pole shift etc. ... no sun for 3 days/all sun for 3 days.  

I'm not sure of the context of "the music stops," but something I've been thinking of lately might be part of it. I'd been thinking of posting it in relation to another post, I think it was one of Joanies, that got lost.  I think it's also connected to the kind of transformation needed - inside out and bottom up.

In September 2012, clif high posted          http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/singers.html  

"to those who sing...."

"by clif high, Sunday ,Sept 8, 2013 8:29am
with respect....

"it may have escaped your notice, during these trying and soul tying times, but it is your voices that describe our world as we create it, so sing us a new song, and a new life for humanity. We need it now, during this terran transition period."

He then goes on to speak to those who build, explore ... - well worth reading, and different but similar to what Ghis Lanctot says in the video that I posted elsewhere ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AD2lscKrdnA )  Every "creatrice" and "creator," as is said in French with the correct accents of course, can create the new world in their daily life ... said by so many in so many different ways for so many years.  I can't see any transformation happening unless it's at the grass roots level.  I hope that's what's baking in the oven in an enneagram sense of the word, if anyone has read that example of it in simple application.

Maybe it's the "music" of the Pied Piper that stops.  I'll continue reading and reflecting and learning about how the NDC works!  For some reason I also get an image of musical chairs.  

Btw, I'm still not entirely settled on my name ... there isn't any possibility of "return" - it would be a very different kind of Paradise with the addition of greater consciousness.  I'm not sure if that's the hard-earned wisdom that comes through the experience of having to discern the difference between good and evil. but it seems to be at the centre of our "stage" in this transformation.  I'm beginning to see it as the difference between natural and unnatural, on all levels.

I see this process as being a kind of brain-storming, and I guess that's what's reflected in this writing style ...
Yes Indeed Nanny, I think you nailed it... I'm gonna cross my fingers and click my heels three times...I wanna go home, I wanna go home...
please stop the music....this kind of music...George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin hold civil wedding ceremony in Italy
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/entertainme...uddin-hold

"Maybe it's the "music" of the Pied Piper that stops."
New Nanny
Defense Distributed's 'Ghost Gunner' brings gun manufacturing to the masses

http://www.examiner.com/article/defense-...the-masses
OOPS!

Oops! Cops mistake man's okra plant for marijuana
http://www.khou.com/story/news/weird/201.../16679491/
LOL! I was born & raised in Texas, eating fried Okra but we didn't grow it. I had no idea that it had leaves that could appear to look like Cannabis leaves!

(10-04-2014, 02:10 PM)esholars Wrote: OOPS!

Oops! Cops mistake man's okra plant for marijuana
http://www.khou.com/story/news/weird/201.../16679491/
(09-30-2014, 04:58 PM)New Nanny Wrote: [font=Comic Sans MS]About your possible name evolving, what about Paradise Reborn or Paradise Rebirth? Would that work? Or, Paradise Matrix? okay, I'll hush. Hope you don't mind my thinking aloud to you about it.

I laughed when I read your post because I just posted about that - no matter what my name's too long! Thanks for sharing the dilemma and your ideas with me. Smile

clif high has his web bot, and it could be interesting to see if there's a correlation with the dream bots - maybe sometime in the future. At NDC, consciousness and Intention are added in ... making for a very potent mix, I think.

Nice to meet you New Nanny!
you could go by PR on Forum and leave an explanation on profile view that others could read.
(10-07-2014, 09:09 AM)esholars Wrote: you could go by PR on Forum and leave an explanation on profile view that others could read.
LOL! I'm definitely not the "PR" (as in public relations) type! Smile
I'm not too worried - the name I use here is the least of my concerns at the moment, and in the end I'm always just who I am anyways.
Opp's Intrusion

A Man Says Comcast Called His Boss And Got Him Fired After He Complained About Its Service

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-claims...32265.html
Paradise, dangme I just found this post of yours, to me for the first time. That is cool you had just posted about your name. Happens a lot to me, what is that called, "synchronicity?" That's my life story. We here are all probably so very "tuned-in." Aware....awake...intuitive, inner-led and informed.

Nice to meet you, too. Thank you, as belated as my thanks is. Sincerely.

(10-07-2014, 07:11 AM)ParadiseReturn Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 04:58 PM)New Nanny Wrote: [font=Comic Sans MS]About your possible name evolving, what about Paradise Reborn or Paradise Rebirth? Would that work? Or, Paradise Matrix? okay, I'll hush. Hope you don't mind my thinking aloud to you about it.

I laughed when I read your post because I just posted about that - no matter what my name's too long!  Thanks for sharing the dilemma and your ideas with me. Smile  

clif high has his web bot, and it could be interesting to see if there's a correlation with the dream bots - maybe sometime in the future.  At NDC, consciousness and Intention are added in ... making for a very potent mix, I think.

Nice to meet you New Nanny!
OOPS!
St. Louis County Says, Oops, There Was No Surge In Ferguson Voter Registration
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/07...47596.html
"Guide ghosts desperately attempt violent events"

Could this point to CERN? remotely? or is it even likely? Chani, if he exists at all is a ghost, for now anyway.
WELL, I don't wanna see CERN or Chani around every corner, but....

dig these words

"intrusion baking ceremony apache guide ghosts desperately voilent attempting events"

Intrusion? Yes, into other dimensions/timelines

baking? Oh yes, the temperatures reported are unfathomable

ceremony? Isn't that what the "dance of destruction" was?

Apache? CERN started the internet and had it on a server called "Apache" or is that server company? sorry...not clear to me.

guide ghosts? Yep, if Chani really exists, yes and without him/it do believe it likely but can't know for sure.

violent? well yeah the big bang, if it existed sure was and them attempting another one of course is, and could be in ways even they can't dream of. ("attempting events" is a no-brainer, IMO)