Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia, 11.2.15 AM
This morning in prayer time, the country of Australia popped up. I saw the whole continent moving, so it must be a Earth related issue.
Julie,

Not necessarily. Images of a country (or any smaller area) moving are often in reference to a peoples change of behavior.
That is, moving in one direction or the other politically, socially, economically etc.

Just a thought.
Interesting ksauber, thanks for posting. I wonder if there is an election on the horizon down under, or perhaps something which will take place to unite people under a common cause.
(11-02-2015, 04:26 PM)ksauber Wrote: Julie,

Not necessarily.  Images of a country (or any smaller area) moving are often in reference to a peoples change of behavior.
That is, moving in one direction or the other politically, socially, economically etc.

Just a thought.
TB - Yes to what you wrote " or perhaps something which will take place to unite people under a common cause."

(11-02-2015, 04:44 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Interesting ksauber, thanks for posting.  I wonder if there is an election on the horizon down under, or perhaps something which will take place to unite people under a common cause.
(11-02-2015, 04:26 PM)ksauber Wrote: Julie,

Not necessarily.  Images of a country (or any smaller area) moving are often in reference to a peoples change of behavior.

Just a thought.
Huge fire in Australia.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-35179209