Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to back Trump dreams
March 14th, 2018

First dream...I burst through a door into a room with two men in it. I'm a young woman and I'm completely beside myself. I'm really a mess, something has happened beyond my control and now I'm late to perhaps the most important to date event of my young life. I'm frantically trying to do my make-up, hair, and wardrobe...but I can't find my things. I begin to cry saying I can't make it. One of the men responds saying, "Well now, YOU can't NOT make it because your one of the main performers and President Trump has already arrived." In my mind I see what appears to be a stadium or a really huge auditorium, the Event gives me a Christmas time impression...though I'm not certain.

Second dream...I am a differant person, and I am driving one of Trumps personal vehicles to the Event. There is another person with me, passenger, a co-worker possibly a superior.
We are argueing, and I pull out from a intersection in front of someone who swerves, and misses us for the most part, though does make light contact. That vehicle keeps going, doesn't stop. Meanwhile my partner is losing it! I pull over. We both get out and inspect Trumps vehicle. It is seemingly fine. I look closely at the front drivers quarter panel, relieved to see even the funny little bumpy coating is unscathed, but of course I think, afterall this is the Presidents. We jump back in and continue toward the Event. My partner is saying I must tell Trump what happened and I'm arguing, saying why? Theres no damage, why tell?  I was feeling pretty nervous and sweaty about it. I was afraid of Trump and knew I would lose my job or worse.
These two dreams have no personal meaning to myself, nor are they day residue. I found they were of interest as one layered into another, and I don't know if Trump has personal vehicles, however this driver person seemed dishonest to say the least.
Thanks for posting both dreams Maysea.
(03-16-2018, 10:38 PM)Maysea Wrote: These two dreams have no personal meaning to myself, nor are they day residue. I found they were of interest as one layered into another, and I don't know if Trump has personal vehicles, however this driver person seemed dishonest to say the least.
Maybe the dreams are describing what it is like to work for or with Trump?
Will be interesting of something comes out in the news about his driver(s).