Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned from posting.....
Exclamation 
Eagle1, Thank you for fixing my account.

Apparently I ended up banned some how, and all of my posts/dreams are gone. I hope you all remember this one.

DREAM: 12/22/2015 2:48pm Black rain - Wake up call from an aboriginal man.
http://windwalkingdreamweaver.weebly.com...a-5128693/

NEWS: Mystery black rain hits Michigan town: Tar-like substance falls from the sky and leaves residents bewildered as it covers cars, porches and driveways.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...higan.html

I sure am glad i kept my own dream blog website, i feel strongly like some thing doesn't want me here.....
I was wondering just yesterday about you and hoping all was well. Good to have you back!
YEAH, IT WORKED! Smile

Thanks for contacting me, Windy. I'm relieved now.
Welcome back Windy! We want you back, you have always provided so much in the way of precog dreams and insight. Whatever doesn't want you here will have to deal with all of us as well.....
I have missed you a great deal. I am SO glad to see you again.
Hello Windy, been missing you.
You've been on my mind the last few days. Was about ready to send up signal flares for you. Big Grin
WOOHOO very glad to read you here again, sistah-gal!
(02-21-2016, 04:03 PM)esholars Wrote: Hello Windy, been missing you.

Have you been as knee deep in paperwork so far this year as I have been!?

I have been missing you as well Edna, i would add you back to my Face thingy, but I would annoy the crap out of you, since i have only been on there playing games. Smile gotta take some down time right? LOL

(02-21-2016, 12:46 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Welcome back Windy! We want you back, you have always provided so much in the way of precog dreams and insight. Whatever doesn't want you here will have to deal with all of us as well.....

Thank you Goldengirl! It maybe that i type to fast, i have gotten myself banned for posting too often before, who knows... sometimes the technology we all love, we also love to hate when it doesn't work the way we think it is suppose to right?

(02-21-2016, 08:54 AM)Julie Wrote: I was wondering just yesterday about you and hoping all was well. Good to have you back!

Thank you Julie!

I have seen news headlines several times and tried to post but was banned from posting, but i was too busy to fuss with it. Just glad Eagle1 got my account back running smoothly.

(02-21-2016, 02:09 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I have missed you a great deal. I am SO glad to see you again.

I have missed you a great deal as well! The other day i was looking at a map and thinking.... almost time for that trip. Smile

(02-21-2016, 04:37 PM)DLP Wrote: You've been on my mind the last few days. Was about ready to send up signal flares for you. Big Grin

Only if they are pretty pink ones okay?

Otherwise i tend to ignore sky flashed! LMAO

(02-21-2016, 06:48 PM)Nanny Wrote: WOOHOO very glad to read you here again, sistah-gal!

Sistah Gal, i see what you mean by, staying in touch is more difficult via email. Thank you for keeping me in touch, and on track. You are appreciated!
Like the others, the other day I was wondering where you went, Windy. Nice to hear from you again!
This has to be the gremlin of all gremlins ... glad to know you are back, Windy.
(02-22-2016, 08:11 AM)Sherriann Wrote: Like the others, the other day I was wondering where you went, Windy. Nice to hear from you again!

Thank you Sherriann

(02-22-2016, 11:12 AM)NH watcher Wrote: This has to be the gremlin of all gremlins ... glad to know you are back, Windy.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Last I checked I was not a little green monster after midnight.
http://www.merlinsltd.com/WebRoot/StoreL..._close.png
"Gremlin" is a metaphor for some computer anomaly which would cause this type of unfortunate experience.

There are only a few people on this forum with the ability to "ban" someone else from posting, and I cannot for the life of me think that anyone "banned" you on purpose. Either it was an innocent mistake (now corrected), or an unknown and undetermined "gremlin."

No, I was not referring to a literal creature, reminiscent of the movie.
(02-25-2016, 05:21 AM)NH watcher Wrote: "Gremlin" is a metaphor for some computer anomaly which would cause this type of unfortunate experience.

There are only a few people on this forum with the ability to "ban" someone else from posting, and I cannot for the life of me think that anyone "banned" you on purpose. Either it was an innocent mistake (now corrected), or an unknown and undetermined "gremlin."

No, I was not referring to a literal creature, reminiscent of the movie.

The gremlin in this case is literally the software threshold settings i am sure of it. i did something that the system thought was spam so it banned me. it has happened before.
I forget where this discussion was happening, I think maybe a post of Julie's about streetlights turning off in her presence. Do you commonly have computer issues, Windy, or other electronic disturbances?

It may be the old energy gremlin! Some folks have issues with computers running smoothly for them, and others, like Julie and myself, have had streetlights turn off and then turn back on once a "safe" distance away. Pretty funny, actually! Anyway, I've never heard of a software issue, but it makes sense!

In fact, now that I think about it, I have an issue with my wireless mouse at work wanting to connect with a co-workers laptop. Wasn't connecting at all this morning, then she comes in, and it decides to pair with her machine! Seemed like it was actually waiting for her!
(02-25-2016, 07:57 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Wasn't connecting at all this morning, then she comes in, and it decides to pair with her machine! Seemed like it was actually waiting for her!

LMAO!

I have learned that what ever i think is impossible no matter how far out there it is, as soon as i say it cant happen... it frigged happens, i do not put anything past my government monitored electronics.
Oh, for sure I'm on some list for my library books, Internet searches, and posts. Yeah, she just yells over the wall at me because the cursor is randomly moving around on her screen. I might as well give it to her, it appears they were made for each other!
(02-25-2016, 07:57 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: I forget where this discussion was happening, I think maybe a post of Julie's about streetlights turning off in her presence. Do you commonly have computer issues, Windy, or other electronic disturbances?

It may be the old energy gremlin! Some folks have issues with computers running smoothly for them, and others, like Julie and myself, have had streetlights turn off and then turn back on once a "safe" distance away. Pretty funny, actually! Anyway, I've never heard of a software issue, but it makes sense!

In fact, now that I think about it, I have an issue with my wireless mouse at work wanting to connect with a co-workers laptop. Wasn't connecting at all this morning, then she comes in, and it decides to pair with her machine! Seemed like it was actually waiting for her!

I have this issue as well.. Most of the IT departments in the companies I work for usually end up despising me because of my computer issues... And every morning when I am walking the 2.3 miles to the nearest bus stop at 3:30am, there is one particular street light that ALWAYS goes out as I approach it, then turns back on after I've walked a distance past it. I can see it's on when I get on the street, too. There aren't that many street lights where I live, so this is really bothersome. It's super dark!

It's interesting to see that other people have this too.
I bet it happens more than we know. I wonder though why it's selective sometimes. Like for instance, my phone and I are good, yet my boyfriend always has issues with his cellphones. But streetlights for me? Not so much!