Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brother Dream, 3/12/13, am
The dream I had was filled with lots of day residue with scenes from a movie I had watched earlier in the evening. In the dream I am walking in a neighborhood and there is a wedding reception taking place. The reception reminds me of a block party/pot luck party.

The following is the part that is not day residue. I am walking through a yard and stumble falling on one knee. I see my deceased brother out of the corner of my eye and he is standing watching me about 20 feet away. He moves toward me as if he wants to help me up. He looks concerned that I am hurt. As I stand up, he stops and smiles watching me to make sure I am ok. I look at him  and smile back nodding that I am good.  End of Dream.

This is the 3rd time I've seen my deceased brother in the past 6 months. I'd sure like to know why I am seeing him so much lately.
I only see my deceased loved ones when I am going through a difficult time, and then they assist me in the dream. The fact that you tripped in the dream suggests that there is some small difficulty in your life - now or in the future, and he is there to help if need be.

What is cool about your dream is that your brother is spiritually aware enough to be able to communicate with you. You might try floating some questions to him - ask him for messages for the people reading national dream center, or any future events which he sees coming.
Thanks for your input Maat. I have been going thru some physical issues so that may be it. I get the feeling that he is not supposed to talk with me. I'll try next time to ask a question and see what happens. I am also wondering if he might be an Angel who looks like my brother. I say that because his Spirit is so bright and clean and clear.

(03-13-2017, 12:26 PM)Maat Wrote: I only see my deceased loved ones when I am going through a difficult time, and then they assist me in the dream.  The fact that you tripped in the dream suggests that there is some small difficulty in your life - now or in the future, and he is there to help if need be.  

What is cool about your dream is that your brother is spiritually aware enough to be able to communicate with you.  You might try floating some questions to him - ask him for messages for the people reading national dream center, or any future events which he sees coming.
Update: This morning I found out why I've been seeing him so much. He is showing up to help me in Dream Time, not earth time.