Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black animal vision, 12.26.18
I was drifting off to sleep about 9:30 pm. Just as I was going on walk-about, I see the head of a small black animal lunge at me from the mist. Its mouth was wide open, lots of teeth and it lunged and snapped at me. I jumped back and woke up. I thought, "what was that? Jeeze, I guess someone doesn't want me to go on walk-about tonight". I immediately went to sleep and dreamed but don't remember what the dreams were. I woke wide awake @ 2:00 am feeling like I had slept a lot longer.

P.S. How do I turn on spell check when posting?
Hey Cassandra! When I read this, I was reminded of a dream I had a while ago. I was in an outdoor cafe, strolling around through the tables. It was crowded. Then I noticed that it was also full of big cats strolling around, going up to people and sniffing and poking at them. Most people didn’t even notice them. A black panther came up to me and sniffed me, then moved on. I had my hands in my pockets, and felt something nudge my left hand. I looked down and it was a lioness. She was nudging me, and rolling her great head under my hand.

When I woke up I thought it must’ve been spirit animals trying to wake up the proper people. Most of the people didn’t notice. And I don’t have panther energy, but I do have lioness energy.

Maybe your animal was a spirit animal.
Hey GG - Maybe so, because I wasn't afraid of it. Just startled by the dang thing. Tongue

(12-27-2018, 09:28 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hey Cassandra! When I read this, I was reminded of a dream I had a while ago. I was in an outdoor cafe, strolling around through the tables. It was crowded. Then I noticed that it was also full of big cats strolling around, going up to people and sniffing and poking at them. Most people didn’t even notice them. A black panther came up to me and sniffed me, then moved on. I had my hands in my pockets, and felt something nudge my left hand. I looked down and it was a lioness. She was nudging me, and rolling her great head under my hand.

When I woke up I thought it must’ve been spirit animals trying to wake up the proper people. Most of the people didn’t notice. And I don’t have panther energy, but I do have lioness energy.

Maybe your animal was a spirit animal.