Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking news! Egyptair flight disappears. Do we have something on this?
Egypt Air took off from Paris and was headed to Cairo when it disappeared from radar.
What do we have dream or dreambot run on this from the past 2 months or so which may fit this unfolding ( and detail lacking) story.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast...index.html
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...HIP--19386
I've been dreaming of Egypt and now seeing articles galore on the topic.
Now this-
geeeez
is it the magnetics of the pyramids???

Remember TB9
that a SHIP might not be water bound but by air or ionosphere.
Also had a B52 go down in Guam: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36328582
Whoa! This is a big deal!

FYI: Twice, your prediction concerned a ship, and I think we were all assuming it be a floating ship. But what if it was a flying ship? This may not help at all. Just a quick thought.
It could surely be a flying ship couldn't it? AD has mentioned that as well. It may be more than one ship incident too. Lots of this to sift through. There were plane dreams recently too.
Twice, your link says they now found wreckage.

-- U.S. government officials are operating on an initial theory that EgyptAir Flight 804 was taken down by a bomb, two U.S. officials told CNN on Thursday. Officials said the theory could change, with one senior administration official cautioning it is not yet supported by a "smoking gun."

-- The airplane "swerved and then plunged" before descending into the Mediterranean, Greek Defense Minister Panos Kammenos told reporters.

Twice, from your ship post:

4-14-16-Trending: physical voice turtle influence created source planet heart written why detailed day comp basically fragment wed choose bored drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie one creature place grandpa exploding despite damage make remembering base apparently tries

And perhaps there are water references that would make us think "ship" or "boat" when it was actually downed into the water.
5-6-16 apocalypse sky cause spent dive hours
5-8-16 apocalypse ship

I would expect there to be lots of diving involved. There is a lot that foretells this event. I am going to sort through it over the next day or two as more news comes out to see what good matches we have on this.
Twice, here's one where the linguistics had you commenting that maybe it's a plane that's on-fire and nosedives.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ight=plane

Here's one that really speaks of it, botrun of 4/21/16 that Eagle1 titled "Forget the Creepy Days." Dig these words...

"closed voice interpretation plane image ripped 2016" this works well cuz reports say the pilot didn't speak or speak i reply? and for obvious other reasons. Oh heck as I find more I'll edit them into this post. Sigh, why is this bumming me out like it is?

EDIT--- Wow, is this one dreambot saying to forget the ship dreams and focus on this plane or planes?? Dig 4/14/16 botrun's words here,
"drop sacred ship dream called music explosion song amazing lie"

Whoa....talk about synchronicity! per my question above about that phrase saying "drop ship dream!" Now we have another run talking of a plane and ship and music together, AGAIN.
"plane dude ocean materials analytics fri immediately song die sometimes future data ship"
But, what's this all saying?

They just keep a'comin, talking of plane water death, now. The 3/20/16 botrun, dig these...
"giant plane thanks situation water death"

Is there about to be a second plane go-down soon or relatively-soon?? is that why several of us have had dreams of flying this week? I think someone besides me and DLP did. no? Honestly, before I thought of our flying dreams I got this vibe as I typed the last botrun phrase just above...to wonder if Egypt is not the only plane going down. Had to be-real and share that spontaneous thought.

Is this line of linguistics any interest? interesting cuz it refers to dreams and some of us are dreaming of such currently. Botrun dated 3/17/16 and this line..
"dreams began perhaps blank plane higher"

Oh great, dig this line with a line Twice, you already noticed could be a plane crash coming. "desert flash" is a biggee and then later in this run, THIS,
"turning plot crash feet spirit gone travelling dark days."

Great digging Nanny. These are great!
I also think there may be a second plane incident, we shall see I guess.
I also believe that there is a big correlation with plane and the ship meme.
You do too? dang, figures! That feeling I got while finding those. It was a really bad, bummed-out feeling. Usually when doing detective work to find something, during the mere hunt that feeling is no way around.
I just watched news coverage of the Egypt plane crash and it gave me strong Spirit chills. More than than the normal sadness when I see a disaster like this.
Team-
I get a strong sense the bots want us to learn how to read its language like learning
a foreign one- I am teaching myself Italian and its slow as I have preconceived notions
on how things should be phrased
not in actuality as the new language is telling
but my brain wants to configure it the old hardwired way.
These bots are showing a
new wiring.
This is Great!
It is Bodabulous!

Nanny you are 'on this' ----
wow.
Twice, it just hit me --- worst-case scenario is that some freak intentionally crashes a plane, maybe even a small one into a ship, God forbid.

AD, yes! digg'in very much what you are getting about Dreambot's language. Makes "NDC-Sense." Big Grin But seriously your post resonates.
Sounds like more than one of us feel another large airplane crash or emergency is coming. However, here's a headline about two, separate (smaller) plane crashes in Hawaii yesterday. The events were on separate islands, also.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-dead-...ailsignout