Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridge collapse near water
03/03/15

Dreamt of traveling down a highway in a big city. There were many highways intersecting above and below the others highways. I saw a bridge near a body of water collapse and fall down onto the lower highway. Huge chuncks of cement were bouncing around and rolling everywhere,one gigantic chunk almost hit me.People were scattering and running. Then the dream changed to me cleaning a large fish tank that was very grimey. One large fish was in a seperate glass vase and it appeared dead. I placed it in the tank and it woke up and ate almost all of the other fish ,so I placed it back in its original container. The water was almost completley drained from the fish tank. Then I woke up.
I have had this dream too, but mine doesn't make any sense, as the bridge i was on, was floating on the water, white plastic giant lego is about as near as i can describe, then a jet pulled out of the water and took off, pulling the bridge down into the void and leaving me and a little arab girl in mid-air. I woke up it wasn't going to end well.
Another bridge dream: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=816