Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budda dream, 3/3/18
Dreamed I'm in what feels like an indoor art market. Different types of art. Most look like Budda's. Someone starts a humming type of meditation. This isn't for me so I decide to go find a restroom. I pass a shop that is selling hanging ornaments in the likeness of Budda's. One that catches my eye is made from cut sea shells. I stop in and tell them I'll be back for that one. When I get to the restroom, it's not a restroom. End of dream.
What was it, then, the room that wasn't a restroom?
I don't know exactly.. Had industrial feel, like the mechanical room for a business building, pipes and equipment. I've seen rooms like this before in dreams. I call it the dream matrix mechanical room. Sometime there will be a person there who says, you aren't supposed to be in here. Didn't see anyone this time. I just closed the door. Then the dream stopped.
Interesting. So your dream restrooms are sometimes not part of the dreamscape. Same here, for restrooms in my dreamscapes.
Ladies, I am now intrigued!
(03-03-2018, 04:44 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Interesting. So your dream restrooms are sometimes not part of the dreamscape. Same here, for restrooms in my dreamscapes.
Yes, not sure what the restroom thing is all about. It does happen often in dreams where I'm looking for the restroom.

(03-03-2018, 04:44 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Interesting. So your dream restrooms are sometimes not part of the dreamscape. Same here, for restrooms in my dreamscapes.
In my case, bathrooms are a place to hide when something is searching for me. Bathrooms have also been places where conversations have taken place outside of the dreamtime. It's like I step outside of dreamspace and enter another space entirely by entering a bathroom.

For example: Many years ago, I dreamed I was working in an office. At one point in the dream, I went to the restroom. While I was in the stall, I heard the bathroom door open and someone enter the stall next to mine. One of the characters in my dream, a man, started talking to me, telling me he could get in trouble for what he was doing but he wanted me to know some things. He then proceeded to tell me what was going on in my dreamtimes over a period of days and what was happening. He told me what to watch for and how to get around some of the things that were going to be put in my way. I asked him why he was telling me this and he said he had no idea, especially since what he was doing was not conducive to his continued health. He also told me if I got asked who told me this, play dumb. Well, that wouldn't be hard since I had no idea who he was.

I chalked it up to an interesting dream...until subsequent dreams presented exactly as he said they would.
Restroom, bathroom dreams - sometimes I actually need to get up and go to the bathroom. But more often, looking for a bathroom in a dream means I feel the need to release - either emotions from the day or stresses - I am looking for a release.