Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIP #3
5/23/2015 Intention 6412
Date: 5/24/2015 4:41am
Location description:

Most of the dream was gone while I was still dreaming, I was lucid and realized the dreams were being erased from the beginning, so I went through each dream, and I said to myself this has to be Disney land, or Disney world, or universal studios. The only thing that remained upon waking was my lucid dream analysis.

-Windy

I dreamed about Tokyo, shang-hai, Beijing all night. Then I dreamed something about 4 perfectly round pancakes on a red plate. Then I saw a large building in a secluded area. There were 4 red suburbans and passengers vans with black windows parked in front of the building. There was a pond of perfectly still black water in front of the building. It felt haunted. Eerie. Like bad things are done to people in there. I just had this feeling that the vans were for kidnapping people.

-Still

I was distracted right when I woke up today so missed the details, but first I was shown a person (man or woman, not sure) in a big furry parka with a hood, walking towards an igloo. That scene never changed, but kept popping up during the night. Barren landscape, and I felt like I was peering at them through a telescope, or a window of some sort, not there, but just witnessing.

Then I was on a trip to Cheyenne WY. I think it was for a wedding. I was a part of an Indian Tribe. I lost the meat of the details unfortunately. Briefly a big room full of family members from this tribe, some arguing, some playful banter. I was a part of this group as opposed to looking at it as an observer.

-XeeMaye

6412 location: Dulce, NM

I haven't included the names of the dreamers for no real reason other than laziness. If the dreamers want to be credited for their dreams, I'll add the names.  Big Grin
okay. creepy. officially creepy. UFO's. ET's. reminds me of roswell - which I dreamed about the night before this intention. had a convo in PM that my dream on this intention had to do with UFO's and secret space programs.

is there a new intention? Big Grin
Interesting!
Seems like Underground facilities near Dulce would have government type suburban vehicles around.
And Dulce is on the border of an Apache Nation Reservation. Certainly a ways from Cheyenne....sort of resembles the land there though. I wonder...could any underground activity from Cheyenne Mountain extend to NM?
(05-25-2015, 10:48 PM)still Wrote: okay. creepy. officially creepy.  UFO's. ET's.  reminds me of roswell - which I dreamed about the night before this intention.  had a convo in PM that my dream on this intention had to do with UFO's and secret space programs.

is there a new intention? Big Grin

I drove through the Dulce area a couple years ago, without realizing I was in that area. Place gave me the creeps. My guides told me not to stop, to get through there as quickly as possible, that I was not welcome there. No kidding.

As for a new intention: 497

This one came to me from my guides. Guess they want to play along as well. Big Grin
got it just now. Smile