Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIP#5
I saw rolling hills and fall colors. Lots of yellows and oranges. Very tall, sparse trees. It feels like a golf course, or maybe a vineyard. It feels like New England, or maybe the Poconos.

-Xeemaye

CIP #2331 Windy 5/31/2015 5:28am

For the last few dreams since this CIP was started I have had three dreams now in which i believed to be personal, this mornings dream however was about the same but now i am wondering if this is personal or not, once again most of the dream is gone....

I remember seeing a family of four or five people, and having interactions with them, twice during the night/morning i woke up and tried to remember the dream, which i thought i had used my voice recorder to record the information, but upon final waking this morning i lost it all. All of the details are gone, and for some reason i am not able to hold onto a single dream memory upon waking.

-Windy

5/31/15 The Magic Show

I am on stage. I'm not the highlight and not worried about people seeing me. In fact, can anyone see me anyway? Who cares. I might actually be a camera man. Announcer is now talking. Introducing the 7 poor and starving kids from another continent. I believe they are from either S. America or Africa. They sit down on the stage. We are supposed to feel sorry for them.

Suddenly, the music starts. People around the stage are moving, getting around. Activity is starting. Lights dazzling. The stage hands are getting ready for a big magic show! Oh how cheesy....we go close up on a guy in a cheap suit who just got out of the changing chamber. He's got small pieces of tubing around his body, I guess to indicate where the magicians (or rather the illusionist) will cut his body into parts. Of course, it's all an illusion. The dude won't really be cut up. It's a fun show, lots going on.

Dream ends.

-Eagle1

2331 was the Grand Canyon.
Well I certainly didn't hit this one.  
Windy - did you know the people in the family?  just curious...
Eagle1 - spose the upcoming event was an influence on your dream?  On a personal level...maybe not my biz...but are you nervous?

I felt a lot of resistance with this number.  For 3 nights I worked the number and nothing really came.  It was upon awakening that I saw the scene I did.  Again, maybe trying too hard.

Ready to try again when y'all are.  Smile
wow, DLP. just wow. im guessing you remember our chat convo.
I went to bed that night, after asking if you had a new CIP for us yet and you didn't, thinking about the mystical grand canyon.
the next morning I got the CIP# and could remember nothing of my dreams that night or the next, which is normal for me at the incoming full moon, as I don't sleep well, too tired.
but then maybe there was "a lot of resistance with this number."
My late dream professor would have been really disappointed in my performance. It was fun though! Smile
Windy: Oh gosh, girl. I wasn't talking about anyone but ME! LOL, my late professor was Dr. Robert Van de Castle, and he actually is the one who designed and conducted lots of experiments just like this. He was able to get lots of documented hits, but me.....I got nuttin'!
(06-01-2015, 06:34 AM)still Wrote: wow, DLP. just wow.  im guessing you remember our chat convo.
I went to bed that night, after asking if you had a new CIP for us yet and you didn't, thinking about the mystical grand canyon.
the next morning I got the CIP# and could remember nothing of my dreams that night or the next, which is normal for me at the incoming full moon, as I don't sleep well, too tired.  
but then maybe there was "a lot of resistance with this number."

I did, plus I got an email from the spouse, who works there. Figured it was a place easily recognized by just about everyone and thought I'd give it a whirl. It's interesting that something so well known got the least activity. Almost as if the dream PTB intentionally made it a big miss for everyone.

And now, for something completely different: 5440.

Should I give a hint on this one?
no hints Smile
Yeah...no hints. Smile
Windy, yes. Our Dreaming Minds is absolutely packed with tons of research. Very well written, and eye opening.
Okay. No hints. Big Grin