Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 11/2/15 Seven Days in November!
Trending: intended collecting days seven november humans faces works heavy metal beer boyfriend view always critical ties mon split names lady guitar exposed lock sun passing lawn matter tracks handle ashamed gym makes wear odd hundred professor disturbed amp turnaround workings
Waning: managed relationship crazy clean god fighting bird pregnant usual sink disappeared david jurassic yesterday awareness lab dimension interpret level competition everywhere hours boat nights eating self spell yeah smoke lucidity marshall whale fri october remove

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Sorry this is late. I vow that the dreambot itself went out yesterday at the normal time, but I just didn’t have enough time to publish the results. I'm actually typing this inside my new apartment, where I actually have internet service! Wooo hooo!   But now in a similar rush before my appointments this afternoon.

As for this run, I’m VERY interested in the lingo “Seven November." Are we looking at Seven Days in Nov, or the seventh day (i.e., Nov 7th, which is coming up in just a few days….?)

Also be sure to read the waning words! Very interesting run indeed! Now I’m moving on to today’s run….

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

I read this article the other day and it basically IS a good part of this waning botrun. The article is a few months old but maybe we will hear some interesting news shortly?
disappeared david jurassic yesterday awareness lab dimension interpret level competition everywhere
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scienc...76678.html
intended collecting days seven november humans faces works heavy metal
Ummm...I wish I didn't see this but... does this sound like possible be-headings to anyone else? Maybe 7 or on the 7th. (sigh)
"Seven Days in November",sounds like the name of a movie
(11-03-2015, 08:44 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: intended collecting days seven november humans faces works heavy metal
Ummm...I wish I didn't see this but... does this sound like possible be-headings to anyone else? Maybe 7 or on the 7th. (sigh)

Gulp. Yes.
Sending love and prayers to those currently held captive by radical religious groups. May peace be with them and their families.
(11-03-2015, 10:00 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 08:44 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: intended collecting days seven november humans faces works heavy metal

Gulp. Yes.
There was another plane crash today that described BODY PARTS scattered all over.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/05/world/....html?_r=0
it was a Russian-era plane that crashed along the Nile with soldiers aboard.
Maybe this should go in another post about planes going down....too many lately
like all the global explosions happening too.
There is a pattern here.
Like, here it was, right in our faces....

11-03-15: shopper beating lesson light wrist recall African mon sucks specifically tired laws equipment classroom yeah rat museum jet terrible smoking kind dragged vibrations let interesting studies panic touch cell orange being collect dark lighting Germany felt night scenery cube trying

There is still something coming up that has to do with Germany.... another crash?
cell orange...prisoners in Germany? Isis cell? Are they orange associated?
(11-04-2015, 03:51 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Like, here it was, right in our faces....

11-03-15: shopper beating lesson light wrist recall African mon sucks specifically tired laws equipment classroom yeah rat museum jet terrible smoking kind dragged vibrations let interesting studies panic touch cell orange being collect dark lighting Germany felt night scenery cube trying

There is still something coming up that has to do with Germany.... another crash?
(11-04-2015, 04:21 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: cell orange...prisoners in Germany?  Isis cell?  Are they orange associated?
(11-04-2015, 03:51 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Like, here it was, right in our faces....

Ooooohh, I remember hearing a report in the last week that the Germans "Don't Know" where 7000 of the refugees that were in their custody went...This doesn't feel good at all. :-(
(11-03-2015, 11:27 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: intended collecting days seven
november humans faces works heavy metal beer boyfriend
view always critical
ties mon split names lady guitar
exposed lock sun passing lawn matter tracks handle
ashamed
gym
makes wear odd hundred professor
disturbed amp turnaround workings
Waning:
managed relationship crazy clean god fighting
bird pregnant usual sink disappeared david
jurassic yesterday awareness lab dimension interpret
level competition everywhere hours boat nights eating self spell yeah
smoke lucidity marshall whale fri october
remove

breaking-news-civil-war-erupts-in-sweden

Seven arson fires listed in this article, and nine total refugee centers have been burned to the ground. Things are heating up!!
While you all are keeping an eye on Germany, add Denmark to the watch list.
OMG! Dang it! I did not see this coming, well, not in Sweden. This is not good.
(said as she shakes her head sadly at the computer screen)
10-25-15: sink remind inner incubation mix village yeah spider swimming pit child races stranger gravity forgot ashamed fabric sauce held jump were Dutch visible shows understand sat holy washing quiet smoke cabin suit hot satisfied surreal apartment Indonesia nice town wet

(11-04-2015, 09:11 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: OMG!  Dang it!  I did not see this coming, well, not in Sweden.  This is not good.

I am beginning to get the feeling that this is what "Circuit Breaker Off" is all about. Hmmm.....
I am not sure this is actually a civil war, but it sure is unrest.
Rainbow 
managed relationship interpret crazy dimension god fighting everywhere
usual clean yesterday david jurassic lab awareness level competition

Sounds a lot like the gods of Eden are back for a final round. Yes indeed a spiritual war
that also may include some A I in the mix. Lightening bolts of Thor are blowing up
planes, factories, refugee camps, hospitals and I'd bet a pipeline or so ....

The recent fireballs (skyflashes) we are seeing in the news for a few days may be a 'trailer' for this upcoming movie-
oh wait!
the movie already started and I don't have my POPcorn yet.....drat.
Denmark Rejects Sweden's Refugee Appeal: http://www.thelocal.dk/20151105/denmark-...gee-appeal

Threats to Denmark: Isis, Russia and Cyber Spies: http://www.thelocal.dk/20151105/threats-...yber-spies

(11-04-2015, 09:11 PM)Julie Wrote: While you all are keeping an eye on Germany, add Denmark to the watch list.
Ok, what exactly are you thinking circuit breaker off means?

(11-04-2015, 09:22 PM)Sherriann Wrote: 10-25-15: sink remind inner incubation mix village yeah spider swimming pit child races stranger gravity forgot ashamed fabric sauce held jump were Dutch visible shows understand sat holy washing quiet smoke cabin suit hot satisfied surreal apartment Indonesia nice town wet

(11-04-2015, 09:11 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: OMG!  Dang it!  I did not see this coming, well, not in Sweden.  This is not good.

I am beginning to get the feeling that this is what "Circuit Breaker Off" is all about. Hmmm.....
I just put this in another post but it seems to fit here- with some bot terms like
FELT TERRIBLE ORANGE SMOKING GERMANY

and for Germany- this is odd news
a woman in Germany spontaneously combusts

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...21941.html

Ditto to 2B9's question above
Well, you know, it can mean lights out or power down having to do with electricity. But what if it's more of a metaphor that means the migrant situation spinning out of control to the point of massive unrest, deaths and even sabotage of the infrastructure. Or reports of the governments not being able to afford to house the masses of immigrants, which isn't supposed to stop for another few years to the tune of millions. Then too, infrastructure can only support the numbers of people they plan for. This has become obvious in Canada with sewage dumping and cities have to buy their power and gas like anyone else and if they have to increase the tax cost of that, people may have to do without. In other words, there is going to be great strain all around.

Yes...

2.1 Million Greeks Face Blackout As Public Power Company Unpaid Bills Soars
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-05...ills-soars