Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/3/15 Chicken
Trending: chicken longest indeed difference typical learned blocking wed scary dig phoenix drive leads early december enjoy remote hiding basic necessary wings wednesday confusing climb miss presentation loss courtyard hoodie yes similar speed instrument ajax analytics long notified info init cousin
Waning: comments child longer male days amazing magic form hallway truck cave water november up remember park experiment upset think smile interrupted closer dirt stuff story class non strange minute animals vague awesome view remove sand

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Today happens to be a slight dud, but not too bad. A couple of pages wouldn’t read, but I ran out of time to do the manual override. “Enjoy Remote Hiding” caught my eye, but apparently that’s only for “Early December.” This run feels random to me, EXCEPT, Scary Dig Phoenix. It’s almost contradictory….on the one hand, Phoenix is scary, but on the other hand, people dig it. Sort of like a hellacous roller coaster. It’s super scary but everyone digs it. Now what event could that be in real life?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

scary dig phoenix drive
I agree Eagle.  I included drive  with this  Phoenix phrase because it seems like it might belong.
 This meme has my attention!!
We have had the word construction the last 2 days. Look at this, the bot is trying making great effort to tell us something..
Today:   blocking wed scary dig phoenix drive leads early december
12-1-15- december invader volume construction knee turning embarrassing mon knocking sand
12-2-15- hole earth began helping link construction knee journey met

Ok, this is actually confirmation with different word usage that there is going to be a BIG event regarding a construction dig/hole earth.  Sand also indicated an overlap with Phoenix which is in the desert .  Wednesday/wed is mentioned twice in this botrun so something will happen Wednesday, either this event or something else.
3 days of a bot warning ...the bot is trying to get our attention. Is an invader involved with this construction dig?  Could this actually be in Egypt and have to do with archaeology digs?  We have had pyramid dreams.  Both Arizona and Egypt seem to fit the location bill.
#Cametrue
confusing climb miss presentation -  There was major confusion at the Miss Universe Pageant when the wrong winner was announced and crowned.  Announcer Steve Harvey had to come out on stage and say he made a mistake, the crown was taken off the runner up, Miss Colombia   and the correct winner, Miss Philippines was crowned . Wow!  That was a big oops! Climb can fit here as Miss Philippines climbed to the top position after the mistake was rectified.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/20/us/miss-un...index.html