Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 6/15/15 Bill and Mike
Trending: bill justice downtown choir rainbow hungry thanks skating taste words pointing wow mike keys ice cool loved court sun numbers outcome letters likely awesome encounter already discuss climb process meter game has success now random advice faith sheet access under
Waning: wants alien yet abandoned board sometimes closing dogs moon during daughter interpret days cleaning cold sent resurrection bathroom special baby dreamer palace hopefully military mom weekly breathing wed public camping pregnant request married bizarre practicing

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Bill and Mike. Both are names, but they can also be objects. A Bill can be paper money or the amount you owe the vendor. Mike is incidentally something I’ll be talking into in just a few hours when I interview with Jim Harold (it’s a recorded session). So playing with these words, maybe Bill as AT the Mike or maybe Mike receives a Bill, or perhaps both are just names of the future story that will unfold in about 30-60 days.

As for our run today, I am struck with the first words “Bill Justice.” Just those two simple words conjure up all sorts of images and headlines for past personalities who perhaps need a little justice. In the loser section of the run, my eyes were attracted to “Special Baby Dreamer,” and I’m frankly not sure why.

Group 1 is troublesome. The Military is “Public Camping,” and realize that Bizarre is yet again associated with the Military, this time some sort of Bizarre Marriage (maybe Military and Law Enforcement?)

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

bill justice downtown choir rainbow ...court numbers outcome letters likely ...faith sheet access under... Bill Mike
I believe this has to do with the anticipated decision of the Supreme Court due by the end of the month on same sex marriage. In this case "bill" has both meanings, one would mean law the other a person marrying Mike. Numbers outcome means the outcome is determined by the number of justices voting for or against the case. More words fit here too including letters likely (the opinions given by the court).
No Way! Sometimes all you need is one word.
BILL!
Look out Texas and Oklahoma. Bill is headed your way. Second named storm of the year and he will be dumping a bunch of water. I would post a link but can't right now. I got nervous when I saw Mike and keys together but Mike isn't a Named storm this year so I guess the Keys might be safe, at least from Mike because there isn't a Mike.
But there is a Bill. Sending love to all our Texas and Oklahoma people.
LOL thank you! I literally was posting about it as you were, but one tired, dang right-hand finger hit a key and lost the post.

"rainbow" works with "bill" as the storm, but "justice?" Well, I did say that if this storm is manufactured by some that hate Texas, okay this word could work.

I think Coincidences do still happen so is the run talking of this storm or not? That's how unsure I was, but....if this storm hits Texas very badly then this is sure gonna be a big news story.
Very nice, Twice! Was this a precognitive run? Did the lingo come out before they decided on a name for the storm?

Nanny, Justice may be associated with the weather manipulators. Maybe Mother Earth is asserting her dominance over the weather warfare stringpullers.

Other news: I only bring this up because of Nanny's recent UN comments. "Congressman Mike Rogers Introduces Bill to Get U.S. Out of UN "
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/con...-out-of-un
This was an older article...Jan 2015
I am not sure how long Bill has been formed. The names of all hurricanes and tropical storms are decided months ahead of time.

I Still can't link anything but from what I read, Bill became earned his predetermined name yesterday when it became a tropical storm.
posted by Elizabeth H.

Tropical storms and hurricanes are given names to avoid confusion when more than one storm is being followed at the same time. A storm is named when it reaches tropical storm strength with winds of 39 mph. A storm becomes a hurricane when its wind speed reaches 75 mph.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...757AAR3pFu
WOOOOOHOOOO!! Chris, your news made the day!! I mean *my day!! Mike, YES! get us the heck outta there and then maybe we can work on getting the UN outta the US. Let them eat cake in some other nation.

Yes, "justice" is what is needed if the weather modification has become the weapon that a Sec. of Defense claimed a couple of decades ago.

(06-16-2015, 09:23 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Very nice, Twice! Was this a precognitive run? Did the lingo come out before they decided on a name for the storm?

Nanny, Justice may be associated with the weather manipulators. Maybe Mother Earth is asserting her dominance over the weather warfare stringpullers.

Other news: I only bring this up because of Nanny's recent UN comments. "Congressman Mike Rogers Introduces Bill to Get U.S. Out of UN "
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/con...-out-of-un
This was an older article...Jan 2015
(06-15-2015, 09:36 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: bill justice downtown choir rainbow ...court numbers outcome letters likely ...faith sheet access under... Bill  Mike
I believe this has to do with the anticipated decision of the Supreme Court due by the end of the month on  same sex marriage.  In this case "bill" has both meanings, one would mean law the other a person marrying Mike. Numbers outcome means the outcome is determined by the number of justices voting for or against the case. More words fit here too including letters likely (the opinions given by the court).

I think this one is a hit with the news today of Gay Marriage now approved by the supreme court:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../28649319/

So that's forecasting in pretty short term data with only about a week and a half ahead. Eagle1 what's the general distribution of how far in advance the runs are seeing? Are we getting runs with really short turnaround times like of a day or two? The shorter it is of course, the less time we have to figure out a given run. We may not even get one sleep cycle in to try to incubate a dream for more info!
Great point, Shadewolf. The manifestation window extends out about 6 weeks (based on observation), but we have seen plenty that appear right away (within hours to a couple of days). We might have enough data points now to see if we can identify any specific trends, but consolidating the data would be a huge job. I agree that the immediate manifestations make it impossible to dig for more details and incubate dreams.
#Cametrue
(06-15-2015, 09:36 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: bill justice downtown choir rainbow ...court numbers outcome letters likely ...faith sheet access under... Bill  Mike
I believe this has to do with the anticipated decision of the Supreme Court due by the end of the month on  same sex marriage.  In this case "bill" has both meanings, one would mean law the other a person marrying Mike. Numbers outcome means the outcome is determined by the number of justices voting for or against the case. More words fit here too including letters likely (the opinions given by the court).