Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 6/7/15 Head's Up: Structured Chaos
Trending: structured chaos disturbing virus zero win frog taylor technically verbal faith jeans saved improve club valid interact driving cube grew haunted armor meet referenced belly shoot control doll follow teeth flies rubbing remembering guest log false wrapping hall pole speaking
Waning: guess were tall yellow one managed powerful beautiful death fun sun shoes hole talk bar parking roof happy edge dreamt escape reading hide yet number consciousness great astral towards crystal dream ships sale gab fox

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Uh oh. Structured Chaos….and it is probably associated with yet another virus (VIRUS ZERO WIN). When I hear VIRUS ZERO I think about ‘patient zero’ or ‘ground zero.’ Group 2 has a strong feeling of military or police armor. We’re looking at crowd Control and gunShots to the Belly.

I suggest not looking at Group 3….it might startle you.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

See About the DreamBot page. We don't have enough room for all the dream words in the picture. Therefore, there are usually more words in the text printout as compared to the picture.
Group 3 -powerful beautiful death
A few things come to mind.
1. A death has happened and this is residual. This could be Beau Biden whose funeral was yesterday. A well loved individual, people lined up 5 blocks to pay respects as he lay in state. By all accounts a beautiful person with power as well as a state attorney general for Delaware.
2. A death of someone who fits the description is coming.
3. A death of a fictional movie character from an upcoming summer film which moves people. (possibly T.V)

I am on the same page as Windy with the virus.

Sale Gab Fox
There have been 2 days of Fox and Sale near each other.
Look for a sale of something related to Fox. Yesterday jelly was paired with Fox and sale. Today it is gab. Jelly would be something that is not stable (like jello). Gab implies the sale of the news media area of Fox, not entertainment.
So, perhaps an under performing newspaper owned by Fox is for sale. Or the cynical side of me might say that Fox New is selling candidates and political ideas.
Maybe a Fox news anchor or Fox talk show host is leaving and putting themselves up for sale to another network or media outlet.
Lastly, gab could be telling us that someone is going to speak (gab) about what Fox is really like.
This is interesting.
Want to know every virus you have ever had?
http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-b...e-ever-had
OMGosh, Twice. That is freaky!
Windy: NOOOOO! Not the MERS again! Virus on the loose! Do we consider that a hit? I think so (if the date isn't prior to the bot run)
It has been out before the bought run, but it is getting bigger now.
This is from the 25th of May and the 20th is when they found the first S. Korean case I believe.
https://flutrackers.com/forum/forum/nove...25-26-2015
Any chance that this "virus" is actually bacterial? as in Anthrax? Maybe so many folks that saw the news of anthrax being sent to 50 labs from the Pentagon don't know it's not viral, and dreamed it this way??

Oh yeah, "structured" (engineered) chaos" and nobody "wins?" Well, at least it doesn't benefit the perps, this is very good to hear.

"taylor" is getting as big as our "agent" meme? Guess this is an exaggeration, but we've got three hits on "taylor" and it's been in a couple of more runs since those.

"faith" and "saved" close together here? Is this just a reference to so many church-goers of today dreaming of why they attend, last night? That's what came to me.

Dolls with teeth.

Not something for my kids to play with.

Certainly, not for grown ups to play with.

Yikes.
Wow group 3. I came into work this morning to find I had just missed a beautiful friend and coworker of mine had a powerful (2nd) heart attack, and he died right there on the sidewalk in front of our office! Paramedics worked on him for 45 minutes and couldn't save him. :-( talk about bad start to the day.
(06-08-2015, 01:46 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Wow group 3. I came into work this morning to find I had just missed a beautiful friend and coworker of mine had a powerful (2nd) heart attack, and he died right there on the sidewalk in front of our office! Paramedics worked on him for 45 minutes and couldn't save him. :-( talk about bad start to the day.

((HUGS))
(06-08-2015, 01:46 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Wow group 3. I came into work this morning to find I had just missed a beautiful friend and coworker of mine had a powerful (2nd) heart attack, and he died right there on the sidewalk in front of our office! Paramedics worked on him for 45 minutes and couldn't save him. :-( talk about bad start to the day.

Oh wow. My condolences, Shadewolf. Heart

I get a vibe that Group 2 should include doll follow teeth. That whole string of words suggests to me puppets/people being controlled and programmed. Military? Police? Other groups/militias? Whoever the puppetmasters are, they "pull the strings" on the puppets to subjugate the populace. Someone gets gut shot and the story goes viral, demonstrating that the puppets "have teeth" and will bite anyone who doesn't toe the line. No mercy. Martial law?

That's my feel on that grouping, anyway.
Things feel super weird around here today, far more strangeness than normal in my workplace, and the world plain just feels agitated overall. If I didn't have to goto work, I'd take the day away from the city! I'm looking forward to seeing what today's run brings. Wakeup Eagle1! Back from the conference? Chomping at the bit here a little...

(06-08-2015, 02:12 PM)DLP Wrote:

Oh wow. My condolences, Shadewolf.  Heart

I get a vibe that Group 2 should include doll follow teeth. That whole string of words suggests to me puppets/people being controlled and programmed. Military? Police? Other groups/militias? Whoever the puppetmasters are, they "pull the strings" on the puppets to subjugate the populace. Someone gets gut shot and the story goes viral, demonstrating that the puppets "have teeth" and will bite anyone who doesn't toe the line. No mercy. Martial law?

Could Taylor actually be Tailor? Are we looking at an inference/instance of the aforementioned toothy-doll- puppet masters adjusting and altering things before us?
You know, I have felt agitated today too. I often do when I am preparing for a trip ( which I am) but I also had to go to the bank because I have to prove to the IRS that the IRS cashed our check, which they did. We are in Mercury retrograde and I sure feel like it.
But even with all of this, I feel things are just off in general.
(06-08-2015, 02:58 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: You know, I have felt  agitated today too.  I often do when I am preparing for a trip ( which I am) but I also had to go to the bank because I have to prove to the IRS that the IRS cashed our check, which they did.  We are in Mercury retrograde and I sure feel like it.
But even with all of this, I feel things are just off in general.

In another instance of generalized weirdness: We're having our semi-annual HVAC checkup today, to prepare for the toasty warm TX summer. We have not missed a checkup in the 8 years we've lived here. When problems crop up, we authorize the HVAC tech to deal with them. IOW, we take care of our HVAC system, to keep the warranty active.

Okay, with that background in mind, today the tech announces that our humidity filter is toast, that we should have been cleaning it monthly. WTF? In 8 years, no one has said a word about that. We didn't even know one existed or we would have changed it, like we do the air filters. And then he announces it's going to be a couple hours because he has to take care of something arcane-he said what it was but he may as well have been speaking Klingon, because all I heard was $247-and now he's in and out of the truck and rooting around up in the attic. Things are thumping around.

And I'm sitting here thinking, WTF. Last year we had to have a major repair done-one not covered by the warranty of course-to the tune of $3K and we were told everything was good to go. I am bordering on being miffed(which is a tad under steamed, in the DLP annoyance manual) and wishing the spouse were here to deal with this because I have no understanding whatsoever for HVAC systems.

Effing Mercury retrograde... Angry

(06-08-2015, 02:28 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Things feel super weird around here today, far more strangeness than normal in my workplace, and the world plain just feels agitated overall. If I didn't have to goto work, I'd take the day away from the city! I'm looking forward to seeing what today's run brings. Wakeup Eagle1! Back from the conference? Chomping at the bit here a little...

(06-08-2015, 02:12 PM)DLP Wrote: Oh wow. My condolences, Shadewolf.  Heart

Could Taylor actually be Tailor? Are we looking at an inference/instance of the aforementioned toothy-doll- puppet masters adjusting and altering things before us?

The teeth could represent the toothy smiles politician-types often flash when they're giving speeches. Grinning, being reassuring, all the while the puppets are loose on the streets.
Aaaand the power is now out in my building! An hour off so far. This means our provincial 811 health call centre is offline.
(06-08-2015, 04:05 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: Aaaand the power is now out in my building! An hour off so far. This means our provincial 811 health call centre is offline.

Like I said: Effing Mercury retrograde.

Thank spirit that this ends on Thursday...I hope.
wait....what?!?!? you don't speak Klingon?!?!?

tsk tsk

Big Grin jk oc

chaos here too. since last week, before the full moon. usually crap-happenings stop the day after the moon for me, but holy cheez whiz batman! dang it already!
(06-08-2015, 05:05 PM)still Wrote: wait....what?!?!? you don't speak Klingon?!?!?

tsk tsk

Big Grin jk oc

chaos here too.  since last week, before the full moon. usually crap-happenings stop the day after the moon for me, but holy cheez whiz batman! dang it already!

I know enough Klingon to know not to order the bloodworms and duck when someone mentions wielding a batleff(sp?). But Klingon devoted to HVAC systems, not so much. Big Grin
hahahahahaha Big Grin

DLP, you rock!