Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caw Caw Caw, 4.13.18, am
The past couple of days have been hearing the crows caw caw caw really close. I know that means a forewarning about someone passing on. This morning on the way to work I'm doing my usual morning prayers. After prayer time, I'm about a 1/2 mile from work and think, I hope those crows are not there waiting for me, because I don't want to hear them this morning. When I turn into the parking lot at work I see a crow sitting in a tree next to the driveway. It is big and looking straight at me and yes, it lets out a loud caw caw caw. It was sitting on the lowest branch which is at eye level with me. I stopped for a few seconds thinking, well dang now I have to pray for someone and I have no idea who, what or where. This is the most difficult to pray for. Angel
Get out of my car at work and of course I'm thinking crows. I think, well if I don't hear them, I'll know the event has passed. Well, not only do I hear them, one flies over my head, caw caw caw. On edge all day waiting on a phone call and checking FB all day to see if anyone I know passed on.