Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell phone tower, Hitler's cars
In my dream I was noticing that people were building something right above my apartment. I was on the top floor and there was an outcropping forming above. The odd part was that they were trying to do it in secret, at night. I "woke up" and looked at the clock, still some time to go before I had to get up.
I considered asking my husband if we should move. It seemed that they were going to put a cell phone tower on the roof and I was worried about the radiation. I would miss having the landlord right next door, but our apartment is pretty old and our neighbors noisy, so I am sure he wouldn't mind...
Then, I was suddenly aware of some sounds in the living room. I got up and hit some light switches. The living room door was wide open and a man was cleaning something up off the floor. A woman stood next to him and chatted cheerily with him. Another man was sitting on the couch and he was on MY computer. Several other people were sitting around on our couches chatting on as if everything was perfectly normal.
I got very upset and stood in the middle of the room saying that I had not in any way approved this. If they were to do any work on my apartment they had to give me 24 hours notice and they had no right to be on my laptop. They seemed amused by this.
In my head I knew that there was little I could do really, if they were some covert ops, I could try complaining to anybody and nobody would listen. More frustrated, I threw my hands out and said "REALLY! You have no right to be on there and snoop and maybe look at my naked pictures. They are on there you know." Now they started smirking and I was starting to feel amused myself and was starting to feel like I was practicing humorous speaking.
"They are under a folder called 'Taxes'" I said, knowing they would realize the humor in that. They started giving in and leaving the apartment. I was coming with them. There were more lights on than I realized, so I hit a few more light switches.
In the hallway on the way out, I recognized some old friends and said to them "If I had known you were in on this I might have been a little less reluctant to the whole thing." One girl whispered back "Yeah, well I guess that's what you get for being on Hitler's s**t-list".
Once we were outside it was already daylight and the night crew was leaving, heading west of the building, and I happened to glance east. There I saw what I recognized as Hitler's cars, one by one being paraded in and parked in the big open garage. They were beautiful old big 50's and 60's style cars, Oldsmobile's or Rolls Royce's or similar, but they had these really loud patterns on them, fit for modern day's street gangsters.
I gaped in awe and horror and looked over to my left and whispered to the same girl "are you seeing this?" She nodded. The two of us were the only ones left behind to watch the spectacle.
Then the Hitler collection ended and there were other cars in the same style following that seemed to belong to modern entertainers, perhaps pro-wrestlers, actors, or race drivers. I recognized a very characteristic green stripe, which I think belongs to some superhero movie character...

Note: I asked again what it meant and got the answer "nothing, but be careful, you are being watched."