Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cern / Portal / Giants (Original Meme Discussion)
A new, dedicated forum has been established for Project ConCERNed. I moved the Project's dream forum under that category as well, so we have full discussion there as well as the dedicated dreams that come from specific CERN-type incubations.

Plus, Phase I of Proj ConCERNed has been outline in this announcement thread: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=771

Anyone that is registered may participate in this cool project. Even though I'm still confused about all the data we have so far, I'm very excited about this project. Let's do it!
Freaky report about a "dance of destruction" performed around the Collider just six days ago, says this page.

http://yournewswire.com/bizarre-dance-of...of-launch/
(03-17-2015, 12:30 AM)IllogicalLogic Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 05:03 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Here is the entire Nexus article -
https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/d...her-realms

I am a bit confused regarding the article.
ECHELON is/was a secret global interception program, not sure how it relates to all this. From my understanding it should read something like TOP SECRET//CODE - CODE
AFRICOM was initiated in around 2000 only, not in 1994-1999

Enfin, let's hope all is going to be fine

Prior to the creation of AFRICOM, as Steven mentioned,
US military activities in Africa, which until the
Daniel Volman and Jeremy Keenan The Origins of AFRICOM
CONCERNED AFRICA SCHOLARS BULLETIN N°85 - SPRING 2010 86
1990s were relatively minimal, were actually handled
by separate Commands. Like most American military
activities in Africa they were conducted through European
Command because for the most part the US
thought they could rely on their European allies to
handle any crisis with their own forces. The US was
busy pursuing its global rivalry with the Soviet Union,
engaged in the Korean or Vietnam war or in other
various military projects in Latin America, as well as
forming new relations with Asia. They felt Africa could
safely be left in the hands of European allies. But that
began to change in the late 1990s: Africa was now of
direct importance to the US national security policy.

http://concernedafricascholars.org/docs/...keenan.pdf

(03-17-2015, 12:30 AM)IllogicalLogic Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 05:03 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Here is the entire Nexus article -
https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/d...her-realms

I am a bit confused regarding the article.
ECHELON is/was a secret global interception program, not sure how it relates to all this. From my understanding it should read something like TOP SECRET//CODE - CODE
AFRICOM was initiated in around 2000 only, not in 1994-1999

Enfin, let's hope all is going to be fine

Amid serious charges that “Five Eyes” were illegally seizing industrial and trade secrets from “3rd party” European partners such as France and Germany, detailed in the European Parliament’s 2001 ECHELON report, it should be clear by now that since its launch in 1968 when satellite communications became a practical reality, ECHELON has evolved into a global surveillance complex under US control.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/echelon-tod...am/5342646
I wonder if it's more of a time-space type surveillance rather than just a spacial surveillance.
[Image: planetary-k-index.gif]
That video and the graph are both quite interesting! Wow!
Fascinating video.

Husband's sister posted photos taken of the aurora borealis seen over Whidbey Is. in WA state.
I surmise that if Chani is right about the moon and how it's used to control moods, let's be really super sensitive to big mood swings around March 20th. That's not only the next new moon, but it will be closest to earth on that day as a supermoon. I'm hoping to either confirm or deny Chani's claims about mood control.

moon not natural heaven body

moon put there by other being to control earth mood

without moon big calm comes over peoples no big storm anymore only litel storm

without moon peace among people

I guess, also look for super big storms on that day (tomorrow).
Any data point here....my kids got some stomach flu that started with one of them about 2 days ago. Now, as we get closer to the 20th, each is taking their turn with the puking. Coincidence? Dunno.
yesterday my spouse and I had an eruption of anger! The first loud one in some time, he is Scorpio and I am Sagittarius. We both feel new moons and had learned to behave accordingly (bite my tongue) so we don't have fights. Maybe too much going on to realize with solar flare would be stronger than usual affect.
I wonder how many folks regularly notice physical and emotional/mental affects from our moon's phase extremes and how many are perhaps noticing it just or mainly this month. (Lurkers that just read, *please consider posting to answer this even if you don't plan to post regularly)

Listening to C2C radio a lot of times about earthquakes and earth events per the moon and sun, I've heard folks talk of these physical "symptoms" they call them, during moon extremes as well as the scientifically proven "equilibrium off" with the sun's CME energy. (spaceweather.com told us last year that this is fact)
Some have even claimed there is an "earthquake flu."

When I was younger I would have a hard time getting to sleep on full moon nights. It happened many times that I'd take two hours to get to sleep, sometimes not remembering it was a full moon and realizing it the next day. Now that I have fatigue issues I don't notice this happening.

I just read your article and I am dizzy.
Wait, am I dizzy because I read it or did I read it because I am dizzy?

Great article!
(03-19-2015, 08:16 PM)aneunayme Wrote: interesting

http://www.robertlanza.com/does-the-past...-in-stone/
(03-19-2015, 04:31 PM)Nanny Wrote: I wonder how many folks regularly notice physical and emotional/mental affects from our moon's phase extremes and how many are perhaps noticing it just or mainly this month. (Lurkers that just read, *please consider posting to answer this even if you don't plan to post regularly)

Listening to C2C radio a lot of times about earthquakes and earth events per the moon and sun, I've heard folks talk of these physical "symptoms" they call them, during moon extremes as well as the scientifically proven "equilibrium off" with the sun's CME energy. (spaceweather.com told us last year that this is fact)

Nanny girl, when I worked Labor and delivery eons ago we would always expect a 'run' of mama's whose water broke and labor full bore. Think moon affect on tides. Yup. Amniotic tides too. We rolled up our sleeves and prepared to work double shifts once a month.
Here is another interesting note I experienced over the years-
Whenever performing a full moon fire ceremony- manifestation was powerful, so one (ME) had to be extra sensitive and careful on creating the sacred points of the ceremony in all aspects.

I love this forum- you all rock in my book.....
I shall not 'lurk' dear, I think too much of all of you. Heart
though I love the reference.....heheheh
aneunayme,
Such an article? Now did I create my dismal past next week or does it really never happen?
Why do researchers have to be so confusing?
The way I understand it (I don't purport to be an expert), but as we progress towards higher densities, time does go away.
Topic or not .... I don't know about anyone else but it seems I'm 2 months ahead of myself theses days, living in May when it's only March. Actually, I noticed this getting under way in January when I started dating things with February.

Solar flares drastically affect me and I'm just coming UP from this big one as in, ifinallyfoundtheenergytogoformydailywalktoday.

I am a moon child. Pure Cancer all the way.If you saw my birth chart, you'd know what I mean. Water, water, water so I just kind of go with the flow.... :-) I love the moon.... Heh!
Water resonates with me, being an Aquarius.
That is so cool about the increased women having their water break, but doesn't surprise me. Moon does affect the tides, amniotic fluid? why not, and our bodies are made up of a lot of water, majority of water? I forget. *(Some on radio have said that the higher tides strain fault lines and help cause quakes to happen because of the weight of all of the water.)

LOL I know you're not a lurker. Sure will be nice if more folks that are, will register and post sometimes.

I think you rock, too. Blessings, dear soul~

(03-20-2015, 12:45 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:
(03-19-2015, 04:31 PM)Nanny Wrote: I wonder how many folks regularly notice physical and emotional/mental affects from our moon's phase extremes and how many are perhaps noticing it just or mainly this month. (Lurkers that just read, *please consider posting to answer this even if you don't plan to post regularly)

Nanny girl, when I worked Labor and delivery eons ago we would always expect a 'run' of mama's whose water broke and labor full bore. Think moon affect on tides. Yup. Amniotic tides too. We rolled up our sleeves and prepared to work double shifts once a month.
Here is another interesting note I experienced over the years-
Whenever performing a full moon fire ceremony- manifestation was powerful, so one (ME) had to be extra sensitive and careful on creating the sacred points of the ceremony in all aspects.

I love this forum- you all rock in my book.....
I shall not 'lurk' dear, I think too much of all of you. Heart
though I love the reference.....heheheh
NASA Satellite Quartet Aims to Crack Magnetic Mystery Near Earth
Space.com-Mar 11, 2015
On Thursday (March 12), NASA is set to launch the Magnetospheric Multiscale mission, or MMS, to study a phenomenon known "magnetic ...
NASA launches satellites to track 'magnetosphere'
Economic Times-Mar 12, 2015
Atlas V rocket blasts magnetospheric science satellites into space
Christian Science Monitor-Mar 15, 2015
NASA launches four spacecraft
Fairbanks Daily News-Miner-Mar 17, 2015
Atlas V rocket blast off with NASA magnetic field probes in space
Customs Today Newspaper-Mar 17, 2015
Ah yes, this was the funded mission to map out the portals they found in the magnetosphere. It very much confirms much of James McCanney's work and his electric highways theory. His research suggests that the ancients found these electric channels and rode them to other places in the galaxy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-yet.html

"Electro-magnetic Propulsion System Designs and The Electric Highways to the Stars" Although I don't like his website and I don't particularly dig his writing style, he does have some great info. http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/