Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Eagle 1

Rainbow 
DITTO, Boss@ Sir-Dude~

Finally, after a Double-Masters, is it?! Something amazing and huge like that, you can **rest.** Treat yourself, relax, breathe and enjoy the fruits of your labors.

You did it~

Very happy for you and in awe, to not exaggerate and yet be honest. You, a true Patriot deserve many blessings.
hugs~
Congrat's to you Eagle 1, so happy for you!
Its been a long road chief.
Glad you made it. Should feel great!
Like taking off a tight pair of underwear. The relief is indescribable.
The joy is too.
How many degrees do you have now?
And alphabets after your name....too.
Congrats !!!
Woot!

I shall celebrate your achievement with some ice cream! Big Grin
Rainbow 
Congratulations, Eagle1! I wanted to be the first to give you an EPIC HIGH FIVE!!!

Congratulations ! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!
Yeah what everyone else said. Smile with a little YEAH!! hooray! at the end...
WOW! Goldengirl, I'm speechless. THANK YOU!

Thank you everyone! So good to have great friends around the world who display kindness and unconditional love. I've gotta tell you, this is a bitter sweet. These last two semesters were overwhelming, considering that I also picked up a job along the way! But 3 graduate degrees in 3.5 years....it has been a mammoth journey. Transformative to say the least. The me today is nowhere close to the me from 4 years ago, let alone 20.

But the bitter sweet is that this graduation means that the gravy train is also ending. Uncle Sam was paying the GI Bill and I was being supported with a substantial addition to my pension. Now I've gotta start budgeting again. The aforementioned job provides measly pay lol.

LOVE YOU ALL!

I am talking about you guys everyday in the clinic. People love what we are doing. I can't wait to get back into the rhythm here, except
When Goldengirl alerted me that I had included an extra "except," I was very confused. I have no idea why I stopped at "Except," but clearly I was aware of something that would prevent me from getting back into the rhythm. It was all subconscious, because I don't recall pressing submit with that "except" still hanging.

I'm still waiting for more information, but in the words of my stepmother's cryptic phone message about my Dad this morning, "It's not good."

So, at a personal level, I still have the job and the upcoming national licensing exams, but I think my unconscious was picking up on some potential health problems with my dad. I recently learned that in my Human Design chart, I have a cross pattern wherein, "The energy in your Cross is about expectation and fantasy about what is going to happen." In other words, I have a gift of knowing what to expect next.

For better or for worse.... Smile
Beautiful, like-perfect example of this gift of "knowing"/intuition! I thought you were just tired from a huge graduation experience and would finish it later or had been interrupted while posting.

God bless and be with your dad.

I am guessing that you also at times know a mere second or so right before something happens that it's about to. You being a professional counselor (better word for this that escapes me right now) must be a step-ahead of your clients thanks to this gift.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Eagle1!
Will be sending prayers his way and yours!

And holy wow! What an incredible gift! All the ways you can utilize that at your job and here at the Dream Center!