Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crab swarms
This was interesting. My first thought was what did the crabs know that we don't?

http://www.businessinsider.com/crab-swar...sts-2016-4
DLP, good reference. While the article does NOT explain the direction they were headed, the way the report is written, one could assume that the crabs (which can range as far north as Monterrey, CA), are headed south (having been seen in Panama). This would say that they are fleeing the West Coast of North America. Makes sense, since we keep seeing LOTS of seismic events on our west coast. Maybe they know something that people can only guess at?
That was my thought, too, Skeetersaurus. Watching the video, those crabs were on the march, not looking for food, and some crabs were jumping over other crabs. It's so single-minded and there were so many of them.

Given all the seismic activity everywhere except the west coast, I wondered if they were instinctively hauling claw as far away as possible and what did they know that we didn't.
The thing that bothers me about this news story, is this was filmed in 2015....

Yet they just released it this year, because they were investigating it?

Is that why the deliberately took all of the seismographs at yellow stone off line, so they can investigate what is going on with out notifying the general public, because they are afraid people would be become afraid?

Who is making these decisions, FEMA?

Makes you realize that it is not just the crabs that know something that the rest of us do not know, which is why so many people are having deep dreams. We are being put on notice, but very few are actually listening, who are not already in the know.
Does anyone have a link to any information about the seismographs being taken offline? I had no idea about this discussion, but as Skeeter pointed out on my dream from this morning, I was busy putting perimeter sensors on a resort property and it made him think of this.

I would think that it's higher than FEMA, they are just the worker bees.

The animals always know before we do, because they honor their feelings. We let our stupid brains get in the way. The animals always take to higher ground before tsunamis, and evacuate before earthquakes. And seriously, who doesn't get a little freaked out when their dog or cat reacts to what I call "the monsters that only dogs/cats see"?
(04-17-2016, 08:11 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Does anyone have a link to any information about the seismographs being taken offline? I had no idea about this discussion, but as Skeeter pointed out on my dream from this morning, I was busy putting perimeter sensors on a resort property and it made him think of this.

I would think that it's higher than FEMA, they are just the worker bees.

The animals always know before we do, because they honor their feelings. We let our stupid brains get in the way. The animals always take to higher ground before tsunamis, and evacuate before earthquakes. And seriously, who doesn't get a little freaked out when their dog or cat reacts to what I call "the monsters that only dogs/cats see"?

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-to?page=2

Scroll down to AD's post, where it's mentioned about the seismographs being off line.