Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DALLAS or DALLES or YELLOWSTONE CRISIS?
THREE DREAMS CONVERGED last night so I will try to keep the stories/issues as clear as I can. Several words/terms became apparent. Tropical, Red Cross, Rita, depression.
I am not certain if 'depression' is related to tropical or the Dallas school/wedding events as it all happened in the same timeline.
Initially I saw a tropical storm rolling up the coast that sparked violent thunder storms cells and patterns that set off tornadoes around (north) of the Dalls/Fort Worth area. what I found interesting is that I saw airplanes thrown around in the high winds, so am not sure if it ripped through the airport there or ones in the sky or both. It was an odd event. I also saw headlines "79 dead, hundreds missing".
Then the dream emerged into a school. I saw children ( a young girl in particular with shoulder length blondish hair) insisting ont aking out a series of books having to do with a wedding in a foreign country. Suddenly the shelves of books were moved (to act as a shield?) and glass shattering. Window frames falling out of the walls. Teachers were attempting to protect the children.
Next I saw children and people at a ceremony I want to say was a wedding but unusual, like a cultural difference perhaps a foreign celebration at a temple or mosque perhaps. the clothing was colorful, folk-like, women were all covered in bright veils. This event was interrupted by something 'dark'. Nothing specific came up. the 'feeling' was dark.
I saw police cars and then a forensic artist drawing a sketch of a very large man with balding head or perhpas shaved head. Dark skinned, and a prominent brow. he seemed to me to look like an althlete like a football player. He was connected to the above events somehow. (depressed/depression?) or was the tropical storm a depression?
Not sure.
I had a flash/vision of the earth shaking near THE DALLES north of Portland with headlines, " USGS scientists researching cause of earth movement in Cascadia range". A 4.5 eartquake felt near The Dalles in Oregon near Mt Hood that was also felt along the Cascadia range from Mt Rainier and Mt St Helens to Mt Hood, may actually be a release of pressure from a massive and critical build up at Yellowstone. Scientists are keeping a close eye on both areas for further developments in Washington, Oregon and the region".