Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC vans
I had a very long intense dream that culminated in this scene:

I was in a parking lot, like the top level of a parking garage. I found three older identical white vans parked in a row with identical Washington dc license plates, same number and everything.  each van had 2 large black letters painted on its sides.  1 had "CO". the next had "NV". and the 3rd had "WA".
each van contained a nuclear bomb in its cargo space.

edit: pics...

[Image: 1whitevanWA_zps8pkk7fwp.jpg]
[Image: 1whitevanNV_zps6gspb7ob.jpg]
[Image: 1whitevanCO_zpssoko53tq.jpg]
When I read about dreams like this, I hope there are people in law enforcement that are reading these dreams and taking them seriously.
Yikes, Still. Maybe we need to relook that calendar of yours. Remember all those dates that you got impressions for?
yes. scary stuff. i have been so busy lately i haven't logged any dreams or made any intentions. last nights dream ...i cant even begin to describe the level of wrong-ness of every detail. i have to analyze it all before i could even think of sharing any more of it.
i can say it was an image of our present and very near future...

at the end of the scene i posted, i was frantic to tell everyone, but i fumbled with my phone knowing i couldn't call police. it was urgent that i tell people, but i didn't know of any military or police type institution that would, or could, do anything about it.
Oh WOW! That is a very scary dream. I will be in NV this week and Co for 2.5 weeks in July, so while you would have gotten my attention anyway, you really have it now. Why target the west I wonder? Did you get a feeling on cities? Please share if you have more details. Could it be part of Jade Helm scenario? Maybe that is the Scenario for JH.
Any chance that these states are also the Jade Helm states?
i will be in CO from 21 july - 24 aug...not excited

i got the distinct impression that whatever the precise target was, it would essentially eliminate the state.

sadly, i think jade helm will encompass the entire deep south and western US. it may start in the 7 southwestern states, but i don't think it will end there.
Each of those states has a big military presence. WA has the notorious Hanford reactor, too.

While the initial dream snippet is disquieting, I'd like to see more of the dream before checking on my store of potassium iodide. Big Grin

(06-24-2015, 01:20 PM)still Wrote: i will be in CO from 21 july - 24 aug...not excited

i got the distinct impression that whatever the precise target was, it would essentially eliminate the state.

sadly, i think jade helm will encompass the entire deep south and western US. it may start in the 7 southwestern states, but i don't think it will end there.

I firmly believe that JH is already under way.
I think JH has already started, also.

the rest of the dream consisted of different scenes all taking place in a hospital with members of my family representing different catastrophies that are destroying our world as we know it. diseases, wars, starvation...appropriate that the final scene is nuclear war. in each scene I was frantic to save the person I cared about. scared, furious, sickened... very stressful, tense.
(06-24-2015, 05:29 PM)Rene Wrote:I don't think this has to do with Jade Helm but more importantly what may start the third world war and that will also start the drastic earth changes that are to come, I feel like much of this could start happening next year.

Well I recently read a story about a dream that happened in 1937 .. heres the link. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/joebrandt.htm

and its about the start of earths dramatic changes and there are rumors that it could start with a nuclear bomb. the elites would rather destroy the earth than to give up control. People are waking up.
CO, Denver airport has many underground tunnels and Colorado the elite have built many underground bunkers.
NV, has las vegas and the hoover dam
WA, the state, has many people in that area and if a nuclear bomb is set off there it may cause volcanos or start fault lines moving.

here is a possible world map after the changes take place, and match what Joe says in his dream.
http://timeline2012.net/index.php/en/tim...uture-maps

thank you for posting it, I think its very important. Our US economy is collapsing and the police state is coming. We have not hit bottom yet. Look forward to hearing more on this dream.
Eagle1, et al....Jade Helm is really in many more states than the exercise claims. News was legit that Colorado pulled out of Jade H. only to find out that they have an exercise which is moving lots of hardware in their state just having another name.

Still, the plates were all DC plates...this really is suggesting a false flag in these three states by someone in DC, yes? I mean I'm convinced but do you agree? What, if anything do you think of the plates.

So, somewhere in Colorado may get hit, and in Nevada, I would think Vegas. Washington....state? Where would someone hit? I would think in a very populated area if not near a military installation. Whidbey? Seattle?
the identical DC plates mean that the attack is from US gov't, no matter what they tell us. and they will likely claim it's terrorists. I wonder if this is about wanting to control the water/resources. if they gained control of the resources in those states that would likely give them control over the whole western US.
Thanks, Sistah-gal. Yeah, guess it's obvious but I was also hoping for another explanation too. Sigh...

Here's a link about marines practicing for a "mass casualty event."

https://www.intellihub.com/u-s-marines-p...continues/