Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroyed buildings
24 April 2016

Intention set: To gain more information regarding Skeetersaurus' dream about the zombies

1) Standing on the porch of a house in what appears to be a well-established residential neighborhood. Bungalow-type houses, well-manicured lawns, black late 40's rounded back coupes in several driveways. I'm watching a group of children whacking at a pinata hanging from a tree branch a few houses down. None are blindfolded and they're all wielding baseball bats but no matter how hard they hit the pinata, it doesn't break. The kids are yelling and screaming but not in a way that indicates having fun. Then a small boy who resembles an older Prince George, complete with blue shorts and white shirt with a Peter Pan collar, and the little shoes he wears now, approaches the group of kids. They don't seem to notice him. He has something in his hand that I can't see clearly from my vantage point but I get a bad feeling about it and start sprinting towards the kids. He holds up the item. I see a puff of smoke but don't hear anything. One of the kids falls. The other kids keep swinging at the pinata, not noticing their fallen friend. I reach the group just as the George lookalike takes aim at another kid. I grab him up with one arm and yank the item from his hand. It's a gun of some sort but looks like no gun I've ever seen. It's shaped like one of those leather water canteens, sort of a paisley shape, but the barrel is metal and the wide section is black wood. There is no discernible trigger nor any of the normal workings of a gun like a trigger or magazine. But I know this is deadly in some manner. No, I tell him. This is not acceptable. I head back to the house, carrying him and the item.

2) In the backyard of the house. The George lookalike is playing with a ball. I'm talking to a man I don't recognize, showing him the item I took from George. The man takes the item and examines it carefully. He asks how it works. I tell him I don't know. The man asks if George knows. I shake my head and tell him no, that once I took it away from him he didn't even seem to notice it. The man says that it's obviously a gun of some kind but he had no idea how it worked. I agreed with him. He asks if he can take it and show it to his bosses. I seem to know who he means and tell him yes, that they need to see this thing.

3) In the backyard again, but this time the house is destroyed. Completely demolished as if torn down. I'm standing next to a guy in a hard hat. I tell him that this house had belonged to my parents when my dad was stationed in Everett, that they sold the house when my dad got orders for Japan, and after he retired they returned and were able to buy the house again. The guy asks if it bothers me that the house is gone now. I shake my head and say no, because I was little when we lived here and what memories I do have aren't pleasant.

4) Walking along an alleyway. On both sides of the alley, the buildings are all destroyed. I see people moving around the wreckage and wonder if they're trying to find their belongings in the debris. I don't wonder what happened, I seem to know, even though I don't even think about it. Everything is quiet, not even a whisper of a breeze stirring through the trees. Are they going to rebuild? I ask a man accompanying me, who, up to that point, I didn't realize was there. What would be the point? he replies. I nod and say, Good point.

Notes:

The item in the first dream really stayed with me. I tried to find something that resembled the shape and the best I could do is http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DTGATQ2?psc=1. The black part went about 2/3rds the way up the big rounded part and the metal barrel was where the water spout is located.

My father was stationed in Everett, WA, in the early 60's. My parents had a house which they sold when he received orders for Japan. I have no idea if the house is still standing nor do I care. As I said in the dream, the few memories I have of living in that house aren't pleasant.

I don't know if the destruction was localized but in the small area I saw it was nearly complete. The only buildings still standing were those made of cinder blocks, like old gas stations. The only people I saw were those who were rooting about in the debris and there weren't many of them.

Once again, classic/antique cars are present as indicators of a retro theme.

How all this fits in with Skeeter's dream, beyond the destroyed buildings, is open for discussion.
I see some connections to what I 'feel'...let me see if I can explain how I see the interconnection:

The wine bota-shape you explain is not only for wine. This same bellows-design has been used in alchemy and early chemical warfare as a 'blowgun dispersal tool' for 'ethers'. That this 'seemingly innocent' child used an unknown device to infiltrate peers and then use it to kill them with it implies 'assassination', 'infiltration', 'usurping', and 'betrayal'.

Somehow, I think you actually may have tied to me in some way - as I have said, I live on the nation's Southern border - and piñatas are common here (a good friend helps host Quinceañeras for families here, aka fiestas de quince años). While old cars are somewhat cliche here, anything before about 1970 still stands out, dry desert or not. And lastly, my favorite car was an old black Camaro I had as a teen (1970 Camaro, actually), with far too much engine for a kid.

I think the house, and then again the town/alley images are all part of the 'destruction of the old', 'age of new' I keep seeing.

I still have to emphasize with posting this, that the 'next generation' is not utopia, by any means. From what I can tell from dozens of dreams, they may be young, pretty and naive, they also have a far-tougher path to walk than we do or did. Our demon has been utter corruption and inhuman sociopathic tendencies (as a society in general)...their terrible challenge is staying alive, when almost all the water is gone, and from what I've seen, the whole region, nation and possibly the world are utterly desertified. Nothing but sand, dirt, wasteland. It's almost like watching an innocent group of teens trying to survive in a 'Mad Max' world with nothing but rotting implements left from things we created.

Who knows - maybe this is a creator's way of telling mortals 'when you have too much time on your hands, you plot evil perpetually, but if I keep you busy 23 hours a day surviving, you won't do such evil against each other. you will work together, or totally perish'

That's my personal take from the images I have seen...but again, it's almost like I see the opening of the tunnel as we enter, and I see the other side of the mountain once we come out. I have only seen a few things of being 'in the transitional tunnel', and it is more than horror, every time.
Hmm. The water canister killing kids and the emphasis on the homes, this makes me think of Flint. Water there truly has forever alter thousands of young people, forever In a sense, can turn a person's brain to mush, (zombie) especially a child. And who wants to take a chance and live there ever again? George represents a symbol for all the beautiful innocent children and canister, a
benign looking zombie creator.
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flint produces and has produced cars since early in the last century!!!!!
The destroyed towns…..the cars in the dreams….the zombies…..
It is FLINT isn't it????
Flint's story isn't over. More to come folks. (well we know that it will be with those families forever, but there is still more to come out and about with Flint.)
OR is it about a NEW Flint. A new just as bad worse Flint like think coming? TPTB and some disregard for humanity to save a dime and people die or "zombify".
IS it warning for a NEW Flint?
Is it Flint? Not a clue. Can't even say if it was Everett, WA. Could have been me tearing down a part of my childhood I barely remember and what I do remember left scars I'm still healing.

The info about the bota weapon being used in alchemy is very interesting.

(04-25-2016, 03:50 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hmm.  The water canister killing kids and the emphasis on the homes, this makes me think of Flint.  Water there truly has forever alter  thousands of young people, forever  In a sense, can turn a person's brain to mush, (zombie) especially a child.  And who wants to take a chance and live there ever again?  George represents a symbol for all the beautiful innocent children and canister, a
benign looking zombie creator.
OMG!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flint produces and has produced cars since early in the last century!!!!!
The destroyed towns…..the cars in the dreams….the zombies…..
It is FLINT isn't it????
Flint's story isn't over.  More to come folks.  (well we know that it will be with those families forever, but there is still more to come out and about with Flint.)
OR is it about a NEW Flint.  A new just as bad worse Flint like think coming?  TPTB and some disregard for humanity to save a dime and people die or "zombify".
IS it  warning for a NEW Flint?

Thinking a bit more on this and think there's a bit here and even a bit of what Skeeter posted and it comes down to the drinking water. One of the ways to deliver some sort of agent, neurological, chemical, biological or otherwise, would be to dump it into the water supply. Whoever might drink the water would be finished. The cause could be an act of terrorism or something as venal as a corporation putting profits before the planet and refusing to take responsibility for their actions.

I also think Flint might have been a marker and a warning that what was done to them was done all in the name of money and power.
twiceblessed9, I think, has the more-likely answer. Flint was a 'mock-up' to possible coming events. Possibly intentional, hoped for by the PTB that it was overlooked, but if it was noticed, there was a cover-story to make it look accidental. The intent (on the darker side) is to damage people, kill people, to reduce population due to a shrinking economy and higher risk in civil revolt as a result.

I firmly believe that what is about to happen is a direct result of 'hidden planning' to prevent government overthrow (continuity of government) by civil uprising as a result of a collapsing economy. It accomplishes the Georgia Guidestones' intent (which is nothing but a published manifesto of what world powers have planned for 30-years), by starting population reduction. I also believe, personally, that this is what most that I have seen is keyed to. They plan horror, but nature takes over and it goes sideways on them - they lose control, and far more are hurt than was their original intent.

I agree, Flint may quite possibly be the focus of what DLP has seen with the old cars and gaseous poisonings affecting children. It doesn't, however, address a much more cataclysmic event I have seen a lot of hints to that will happen in NY/NYC.

There are more than one pair of shoes in the shoe store, and earthquake tremors seldom come alone - they come in cascading groups. If this greater event is true, then the dreams will get worse, and there most-likely will be a growing indicator or multi-event happen relative to this.