Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does my colored fonts bug anyone's eyes? sincerely asking
I dig color and am having fun with these offerings, here. For example, I am surprised at what I THINK some of the colors are but then see what they show as, once my words are posted, etc. etc.

But it's not why I'm typing and posting here, so if anyone honestly...be blunt...thinks just black font is best cuz I care more that you read my message without font bugging you, please tell me. I'll be glad to just use my favorite font, "comic sans" and use no color.
that lovely blue you use in you signature is hard to read on white background but, if you like it use it!
Hey Nanny,you can always preview your post before actually posting it. That way you can see how it looks. I like color just fine but am just too lazy. Wink
Yes, it is. Thank you. Today is the first time I've even noticed it working, as if the Forum Angel fixed it after I mentioned it not working.

I'll go to that and edit it for color. Thank you~

(10-03-2014, 01:28 AM)esholars Wrote: that lovely blue you use in you signature is hard to read on white background but, if you like it use it!
maybe its my eyes or my cheaters or aging pupils, but a larger font would be easier on my eyes than the color issue.
If I can't read something I tend to go onto another post. Small fonts feel like someone is whispering to me, jsut as all caps feel like someone is shouting......
you have great input...
Thank you! I thought I was on some "default font" but maybe I've had some different sizes and not noticed it. I am trying size 3 font right now. I'll see what this looks like. Hope it's as big as everyone else's, now. Don't be shy in suggesting I go to Size 4. I hope this one works.

(10-08-2014, 10:09 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: maybe its my eyes or my cheaters or aging pupils, but a larger font would be easier on my eyes than the color issue.
If I can't read something I tend to go onto another post. Small fonts feel like someone is whispering to me, jsut as all caps feel like someone is shouting......
you have great input...

Yeehaw, Size 3 font is pretty big. Is it too big? I don't want to have the biggest font here and it be bigger than everyone else's. That can suggest ego to those that haven't discerned a person, and I sincerely don't dig sounding or appearing prideful in a way that I am not. Thanks~

Font size 3 is a tad too big. So, seeing what Size 2 font looks like, now. LOL really, I'm almost done.

Well, look at that! pretty dang big difference between Font sizes 2 and 3~ Your font that you used to post to me here is inbetween 2 and 3....so it's this comic sans font doing this?! Shaking my head, such a simple thing, but look at it.
Well, it took a fine soul to mention my font size again, for me to have a dingbat's lightbulb moment! seriously.....I've been keeping my computer's font setting up bigger to make my own life easier, therefore not realizing how dang-small my post font was to everyone else! FART.....ya know?! LOL (a fav cuss-word substitute for my silly self)

I hope this, Font number 3 is good for all and I really NEED y'all to let me know if it is, or not...if you don't mind. So, then I'll know to keep my font here at a standard size. If this is it, then 3 is for me. ha!
Yes, if that is 3...it's great for me! Smile
Nanny,

I appreciate the size 3. It is much easier to read with the colored fonts.

Thanks!
easier for me to read!
Thank you! to all three of you.