Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream Questions?
I have a a few questions I would love any of our members, both active and lurkers, to answer.

1. Over the past several months, have you noticed a familiar feeling or mood in your dreams and if so what is it? (for example: hopeful, desperate, joyful, mindful, fearful, watchful...)
2. Have your dreams included a similar theme or message?
3. Are your dreams similar to how they normally flow?

I am simply curious.
Great questions Twice!
1. Watchful
2. The world seems different somehow. It's no longer business as usual.
3. Not sure how to answer this one. The ones I do remember seem to be more cohesive somehow. Instead of choppy scenes, they have more continuity.
1. Business is the mode. Like I am going about my "night job".
2. Mine are different.
3. The flow in the past several months has increased. How much I remember has decreased.
Thanks Goldengirl! I think this will be interesting.
Twiceblessed, great questions and since these questions bring up things I've noticed that are different personally, I'm now curious as to what answers you're gonna get. Great bit of research here.

1. Combo of humbled and sober-minded.

2. Yes! and this is surprisingly new for me.

They even have a marker for when they became consistently serious messages. Goldengirl and I shared days at a time on a thread, I forget the name but it's about remembering our dreams, Eagle1's advice about how to as well as our own, etc. As soon as I became serious with myself about not burning the midnight oil as much and/or getting longer, quality sleep, the change started.

Also, I had then committed to myself to report my dreams here, and whammo.
Dreaming for me is a whole new ballgame and no way did I manufacture this change. All my life, as I think back I recall warning dreams and can even list the types. But they were sprinkled out over my lifetime, not a couple of months. I even think one of them fulfilled, that is if a report out of Austin is true that a member here shared with me. (about the SC justice that died)

3. No, they are brand-new in their "M.O." so to speak, as well as their nature. They stop a few days or week and I get more.
(05-11-2016, 07:11 PM)twiceblessed9 asked: Wrote: I have a a few questions I would love any of our members, both active and lurkers, to answer.

1.  Over the past several months, have you noticed a familiar feeling or mood in your dreams and if so what is it? (for example: hopeful, desperate, joyful, mindful, fearful, watchful...)
2.  Have your dreams included a similar theme or message?
3.  Are your dreams similar to how they normally flow?

I am simply curious.

1.  Personally, I am feeling an overall 'your work is completing' (I've even had two where I was directly told 'your time is done')...

2.  My dreams, as always, are mostly premonition/prophetic in nature

3.  My flow has actually changed within the past two months. I am now seeing, maybe 10-percent of the time, almost like 'offers' in a pleading form, for me to 'entertain walking again', and am shown such calm, nice, peaceful scenes - akin to the most dreamlike 'early 1970's' peace-like visions. I have seen everything from me being young again, to being with my true love again, to us being married and owning a small store together - in absolute bliss. The caveat for all of this, is apparently, 'I have to walk again', and for what I have been through, I have flatly refused - mostly in intrepidation that 'it is a trap', but nothing has shown me that this is the case - it is just ominous that someone would plead with me like this, and offer such accomodations for me to accept such 'terms'.

I have even seen arguments in dream-time, directed to point #3, where I will not accept.

My personal take, something is up, and I actually DON'T have a good feeling about it.
Interesting! Thanks for answering