Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of dreaming a previous dream
So I dreamed that a previous dream I had (me being in Miami with some other woman as friends, whom I got separated from, and then all heck broke loose, flooding I think, and was struggling on how to get back home to my family in Colorado).

So I did not know how the dream related to me as I don't have any plans to visit Florida nor how I would be going with some younger woman. Anyway through something I won tickets to go to a basketball game in the new dream, with some organization group, I do not know the connection.

While traveling from Boulder (used to live in Boulder no longer) to the airport in Denver, I realized that what I had dreamed before was essentially playing out in real life now. I wanted to not go on this wild ride but how to get off was my question. I did not want to end up so far away from my family and everything I had and stuck there. The dream seemed to think that the previous dream was unfolding to the t in the new dream and I wanted off that ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another Florida dream with water. Hmmmm, this seems to be getting as pervasive as the plane dreams. Thanks for posting this dream of a dream (which I do find fascinating).
I almost think the dream I was dreaming of was actually previously dreamed (by me), though I am not sure. Have had a lot of dreams about not wanting to be near the coast line. My son also awoke to a bad dream, but would not share it, I am guessing it was the earth changes variety, as we had been talking about global warming and how I am not sold on it as the earths magnetic field is due for reversal, so on and so forth.

With how many of those types of dreams I have recently had it makes me wonder. based upon what I have seen I am guessing in the fairly near future something will come to pass, if that is actually what is going on.

Though, based upon life circumstances, I wonder, if it the thought/dream process is that in my day residue of wondering/pondering how much of an impact the mind has on reality, if that was the hidden message... but who knows as it was the dream I awoke to at a relatively normal time.

<edit>
By the way, I pretty much post every dream I somewhat remember here.