Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamed of insects more than once last night, snippets......
Nanny - Just wanted to let you know that I too dreamed about insects more than once a few days prior to your dream. I also was talking to my sister (in the dream) and she was asking if it was just the northeast and I said no it is the whole east coast.

(04-08-2016, 11:14 AM)Nanny Wrote: snippets but I know I dreamed a lot and that more of one dream or dreams may come back to me, yet. Slept a resting and long night's sleep and had a touch of lucid dreaming? if not, it was an awareness that I was dreaming and I knew when I awoke that there were not really a bunch of small insects hopping around in my bedroom.

In this one dream my bedroom had a window with a bench made in front of it. (this type of window has a name but it escapes me at this time) I thought in the dream what a bummer this was because the complex we're renting at is high-maintenance and will want to even spray inside at just one sight of insects.

In this dream or one after it I saw the insects again but I knew it was a dream and that as soon as I awoke that there would not be any insects and of course there weren't.

(I feel strongly that I dreamed of totally differnent subjects and unlike often, I feel that I'll be remembering it or some of it. Yet, right this  moment, nah.)
Angel, thank you! and we both have our sister in our dreams lately.
But even cooler, it just hit me!

THE CIRCADIA! did I spell that right? Growing up here in Texas we called them "locusts." That 17 yr. cycle that they appear in, and your dream of the East coast! that's one area that is warned that they'll be haunting. I read about them just a very few days ago and talked of it to our daughter in Maryland, one of the states named to expect them. It hit me in a way that I'm 99 percent sure this is what I dreamed of, metaphorically and you sure did too, IMO.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll want to post a lot more here on any and all public threads. Shyness or tiptoeing is not a prerequisite here at NDC. Our owner is one of those rare, real and really nice gentleman. He's a cool dude, a patriot and much more, welcoming us and oh, has a ton of patience too.