Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams of several 25th`s of December
On the 25th of December 2013

I dreamt i will get 35 swissfranks per hour. But it was not clear wat work i will do. 

On the 24th of December 2014 i got the possibility to help to work where i live. I will get 20 Franks an Hour. 
On the 25th i woke up get out of my room and all the hours i will work are written on a paper and also that i get 20 franks an hour is written on it. 

Interpretation:

In that time i worked in installing solar panels and it was paid really good. i think it was more than 30 franks per hour. 
Sometimes maybe what we get is actually more valuable than we think. We could count the personal connection or the quality that we can work with someone we know. 
And dreams can get true to the date.

On the 25th of december 2014 

1st Dream:

I dreamt i was fighting with a man, but i did not want to fight. Then i made sort of a trick, the theme there was that i have learnd this in prison. He said then loud that i am mega schlimm ( sort of "very bad" in englisch ). Other people where around us. also the woman i like. I thought it is not so good to fight in front of her. She sat on the floor, leaning against a wall with other people. 

Then I walked out of this room i thought he might talk bad about me and  what i did. But he didn`t. 

Interpretation: 

59 days later on the night from 21st to 22nd of February I had a tough verbal fight with my sister. And i was somehow mean with her. 

Also on the 25th of December 2014 we found out that my grandmother lied on the floor in her appartment. And she died later. The grave to the left to her grave is from a family schlimme.

2014 was my first christmas at my fathers house in more than 20 years. 

2nd Dream:

I also dreamt of my fathers wife who looked into drawers, and she said all this is for leans wife.

3rd Dream: I was going to some sort of antrhoposophic house, where i might get an education. My father was a theme there. He looked like my schoolfriend sebas ( tian ). as i walked out i have forgotten some shoes. So i wnet to get them. My father observed me s i could do something.

Interpretation: 

My friend sebas has like my father a partner who already has grandchildren and to whom they are like a grandfather. 
So this is why my father looks like my friend sebas. 

Today on the 25th of december 2015 

I opened my fathers present and it was an antroposophic book to rhythms in life. He is also paying my healthinsurance and he wrote to me that i should ask the money back from the state. This in switzerland is possible as long one earns less than 30`000 swissfranks or/and studies. Nice switzerland.   

Today on the 25th of december 2015 

1st dream: 

I dreamt of an appartment with two rooms. it was in the internet. I saw a bright picture of it. 

2nd Dream: 

I dreamt of Leila the daughter of my Fathers second wife, and she has separated from her partner David, But she already has plans to visit Davids Aunt in Japan in Summer but it would be in 9 Months, too. Tolerant family was the theme. Me and leila also were washing something in the shower and something colouring hair to orange was a theme. Also an air matress with several valves. 
Either to blow in air or to let air out. 

3rd dream:

I dreamt of my father and his wife also of my sisters, but i dont know anymore which ones. We were in a house. Then an other woman said "alte" ( old - a popular way to call someone under swiss juvenile scholars ) to someone she saw. But my father answered even he was not ment. the theme there was godfather. 

4th Dream :

I dreamt of ISIS people who threw christians down a rocky cliff. They were wrapped in sheets of different colours. They sort of rolled them over the cliff, and as they fell horizontally they sort of moaned or screamed. Then there was a noise when they arrived on the floor. I saw just the rolling and falling not the smashing on the floor.
About the dream of the 25th Decemebr 2013 of work where I will earn 35 franks an hour.

On the 25th of december 2015 i got work for 20 franks an hour. But i thought then this must mean there must be some more value in the work.

2nd of February 2016

Today the woman who gave me the work on the 25th December 2015, heard me saying that I paid my rent one day late. It was the first rent of my new apartment in which i live in only a few days. So she said i should pay the rent for the next Month right away. I said i did not have the money. Then she said she would lend me the money. I did not want to accept it, but she insisted. And we drove to a post office and paid the rent. I think to know a person who lends just like this and with own initatitve a full rent of is several 100 swiss franks is a value, too. We know eachother for less than 3 months.