Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economic downturn
It was the future and there had been an economic downturn. I was living in a 2 story house half the size of my previous home when I had been working at my career. My garage door was open but there wasn't much in there. Nevertheless due to the economic downturn people would steal any small thing. I saw a woman coming out of my garage and I yelled at her "Don't you steal anything!" She grabbed a cardboard box with a pair of scissors in it and started running. She was younger than me and I couldn't catch her so she was laughing. Because of the economic downturn a lot of people, including me, lost their pensions. I approached a lawyer who had once been famous for winning high-profile cases. He was quite old now, and also not doing well financially. I told him I wanted him to sue on behalf of me and all the others who lost their pensions. He was telling me "Sorry, but I'm retired." I asked him "Can't you come out of retirement to handle one more case? It's important!" But I woke up before he made his decision.

Dreamed 6-6-2016 in the wee hours.
Thanks Kelly!
Many are dreaming of similar dreams. How much older would you say the lawyer is in the dream from what he would be in real life, do you have an idea?
(06-06-2016, 01:33 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Kelly!
Many are dreaming of similar dreams.  How much older would you say the lawyer is in the dream from what he would be in real life, do you have an idea?

Hi-

In my dream I knew he used to be a famous lawyer, but he wasn't a specific person in real life.. As for myself, I did not appear to be much older in the dream than I am now, so I would say the dream was set in the near future. (FYI: I am officially eligible for retirement this month, but I do not expect to retire until I am in my 60s or maybe even 70s)

Kelley